- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The only time I shop here is when they have their super sale. (Additional percentage off sale items.) I have scored cute sweaters for $10. Other than that, not the best place to shop regular priced items. Way too overpriced for the people they market to, college students, and material not the best.
I like this store. Lots of gears and gadgets and odd stuff tech nifties inside can take your eyes away from what your suppose to shop for at Urban. Most things I see are really Retro' urban ' esk and I don't know if that's the fashion they're going for. But it's eye catching and some so so good deals.
Urban outfitters is really gross. They steal from other artists and do not give the original artists credit for their work. They have also had a lot of really racists products. Not to mention they overcharge you.
This store is amazing its my favorite at the moment I love the variety and the jeans and the vintahe style clothing in parts. The bags they sell absolutely EVERYTHING. Its just perfect to me
I think that Urban Outfitters carries great stuff that's very on trend and will look great when you put it on. However, the quality is so-so, and the prices are pretty high for what you're getting. I only shop at Urban when there's a sale because then the $10 t-shirt is worth it for the quality.
I love shopping at urban outfitters. They have such a diverse collection of clothing, accessories, etc. and I can always find something I like. Yes, some items are expensive but they have great sales! The Urban Outfitters in Union Square (14th and 6th Ave) in NYC is my favorite store to shop at!
I used to be completely obsessed with this store. It really does have some cute pieces and some reasonable prices. After they made the "eat less" shirt, I refuse to support this company. That is not the image that a large corporation such as Urban Outfitters should be setting for girls.
I love love LOVE Urban Outfitters! The manager Stephen Garcia helped me pick out the CUTEST outfit! Plus the home decor is so unique and simply adorable! I have these two sweaters that I bought years ago that are still in GREAT shape. The price is a little high - but worth every penny spent!
Urban outfitters has really nice clothing but I feel that they are VERY pricey and sometimes the clothing materials are cut small or made for smaller people. The designs are always nice and the clothes feel good, but this store is a place where I feel like I could find it cheaper somewhere else.
I was so pleasantly surprised when I did a google search for a palette I was looking for and my results showed that urban outfitters sold make up! They had a 20% off beauty sale and I purchased a sigma brush, make up palette and some dry shampoo. So exciting that they sell make up and for sale!!! LOVE
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos