BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Airany D.
Urban Outfitters is a fun place to go for a vintage hipster kind of look. They might have pricey items, especially for a college student, but they have good quality clothing. The store itself is very unique and cool. Urban also has an apartment section where you can find edgy things for the house.
Byanka J.
I like the style of clothing they offer, unfortunately it's over priced and they have rather small clothing. Or maybe I just go in after all the large size are sold out. They have good books to sale and lots of home decor, which is also pricey bit if you have money to spend, then enjoy this store.
Pamela  N.
Milford, CT
The styles here are very unique yet they can be a bit pricey, even when scaling the price rack. It is always fun to browse the trends in this store. There are a lot of creative and fun gift ideas as this store sells more than just clothes. they cater a lot of brands you might not find anywhere else.
Jade R.
The sales here are the best part. Lovely pieces are sold at this store but do come at a high price. WAIT FOR THE SALE! Well worth it.

Another reason I enjoy this store, the book section & it's stunning skin care section. Mario Badescu's line is to die for. <3
Lauren E.
Greensboro, NC
I love Urban Outfitters. They always have the cutest clothes and shoes. However, they are VERY pricey because the quality of the clothing isn't as bad as other stores. The graphic t-shirts they sale for cheap are terrible quality, however. They shrink, stretch, and look awful after a couple wears.
Jen L.
Super pricey but so many things are so cute! When things go on sale, it's still expensive except for maybe some things. I would only buy things here once in a blue moon but if I were to only shop here, I'd be so broke. I like how they sell other things like things for your room or beauty products.
Beth R.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm not a fan of OU's clothes since they're cheap quality and way too over priced. It probably doesn't help that you've gotta be rail thin to fit in their clothes. A large is more like a medium/small. Their housewares aren't bad if you find them on sale. But that's about the only time I shop at OU.
Marissa L.
Loganville, GA
While the clothes are often rather steep in price (there IS always the sale section which you can find some good stuff.) however they are always on point with the home section. The prices for furniture or just decor are really good in comparison to most other places and not to mention often beautiful!
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
Urban Outfitters has become one of my favorite stores! While they're pieces are expensive they are good quality and unique! They are a good place to splurge at and they have an awesome sale section! I love the feeling of finding a really cute tee or dress for $9.99 when it use to be $60 (true story)!
Cassidy S.
I love urban outfitters. I think it's great that they always have the most unique styles with a variety of prices. I do get frustrated because I feel like my local store doesn't always have a lot of options so sometimes I wish they used the space better. I especially love their home decor sections.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.