- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban is my favorite store. I see a ton of comments on the pricing, but they move merchandise quickly. I was just there two weeks ago and saw a pair of shorts in the front being a new arrival for $88. I was there yesterday and got them marked down to $33. If you spot something you like, keep an eye on it.
Urban Outfitters is a fun place to go for a vintage hipster kind of look. They might have pricey items, especially for a college student, but they have good quality clothing. The store itself is very unique and cool. Urban also has an apartment section where you can find edgy things for the house.
I like the style of clothing they offer, unfortunately it's over priced and they have rather small clothing. Or maybe I just go in after all the large size are sold out. They have good books to sale and lots of home decor, which is also pricey bit if you have money to spend, then enjoy this store.
Great store and clothing is in-fashion! The only thing I wish was it was kinder to the bank account. If you would like something nice and more "free" in style AND are okay with spending $100+ then go for it! I have gotten a few pieces here, and I love that they have things like cameras and books!
There are some great finds here but I usually buy from the sale items since the products are rather expensive. They have great on trend clothing and accessories and even household products and books. Worth taking a look at if you like to diversify your clothing options and have extra cash to spend.
I like this store, except for the price of the clothes. I tend to buy everything off of the sales rack (if you really look, you can find the best stuff). However, their BDG super high waisted pants are amazing and only buy jeans from here. They're the only ones that look and feel good on my body.
Urban Outfitters is kind of a vibe in its own right. They tend to be controversial and they sometimes go way too far (for example that Kurt Cobain shirt), but they're over all a pretty cool place to shop. They're overpriced but if I'm looking for something on trend I know I can go to UO and find it.
While the clothes are often rather steep in price (there IS always the sale section which you can find some good stuff.) however they are always on point with the home section. The prices for furniture or just decor are really good in comparison to most other places and not to mention often beautiful!
The only time I shop here is when they have their super sale. (Additional percentage off sale items.) I have scored cute sweaters for $10. Other than that, not the best place to shop regular priced items. Way too overpriced for the people they market to, college students, and material not the best.
I love Urban Outfitters. They always have the cutest clothes and shoes. However, they are VERY pricey because the quality of the clothing isn't as bad as other stores. The graphic t-shirts they sale for cheap are terrible quality, however. They shrink, stretch, and look awful after a couple wears.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos