- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I HIGHLY recommend this store, and it’s a personal favorite of mine! While slightly on the pricey side, I find the quality of the products more than justify the price. The costumer service is excellent, and the products are trendy and suit many different personal styles.
I always love the clothes here and the different brands they carry whether it is one of the Urban Outfitters brands or brands like Adidas and Calvin Klein. The clothes are usually good quality but are always expensive so I usually have to wait for things to go on sale.
I love shopping urban outfitters sales, on and offline. Though their clothes are over priced and most everyone owns them, you can sometimes find a really good sale on something unique. I like BDG jeans as they are one of the few that are actually long enough for me.
Urban outfitters is just really cool. I don’t ever shop there for unique pieces but when I want to stay on trend I definitely swing in there and get some cool new pieces that’ll shake up my wardrobe. It’s just a really cool atmosphere to shop in and I like it a lot.
I always love this store! Its indie and fun. I really like their bedding and home stuff right now. Very cute. They're very affordable too. The shopping experience is fun and employees aren't too pressuring. I will be shopping there again. I think its great
The Urban Outfitters that i have gone in are all neat and pretty straight forward when it comes to shopping. I bought my favorite shirt there and it’s just a really good experience. The staff are all friendly. The only downside is that it is pretty pricey.
Urban outfitters is true to the name. The clothes are edgy and urban, which makes a statement. The style you can find there is like no other and it is such a great atmosphere! Although the prices are on the higher end, it is still a nice place to shop.
Whenever I walk into this store, I always come out with so much more than I intended to lol. This clothing store so many knickknacks that all of a sudden I have to have. I love their clothes and everything else they have in store. Definitely recommend.
I LOVE URBAN OUTFITTERS! Urban outfitters has the cutest most modern clothing, decor, makeup, accessories, and the best nick knacks ever! The only problem is urban outfitters can be very overpriced. Other that that urban outfitters is a great store!
It is such a nice store. It may be a little overpriced but the style and quality of their products are really nice. The shopping experience is really nice because all of the workers are willing to help and the website is really easy to access.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos