BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Anna S.
I HIGHLY recommend this store, and it’s a personal favorite of mine! While slightly on the pricey side, I find the quality of the products more than justify the price. The costumer service is excellent, and the products are trendy and suit many different personal styles.
Maggie K.
Natick, MA
I always love the clothes here and the different brands they carry whether it is one of the Urban Outfitters brands or brands like Adidas and Calvin Klein. The clothes are usually good quality but are always expensive so I usually have to wait for things to go on sale.
Josie C.
Seattle, WA
I love shopping urban outfitters sales, on and offline. Though their clothes are over priced and most everyone owns them, you can sometimes find a really good sale on something unique. I like BDG jeans as they are one of the few that are actually long enough for me.
Jada T.
Urban outfitters is just really cool. I don’t ever shop there for unique pieces but when I want to stay on trend I definitely swing in there and get some cool new pieces that’ll shake up my wardrobe. It’s just a really cool atmosphere to shop in and I like it a lot.
Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
I always love this store! Its indie and fun. I really like their bedding and home stuff right now. Very cute. They're very affordable too. The shopping experience is fun and employees aren't too pressuring. I will be shopping there again. I think its great
em H.
Cumming
The Urban Outfitters that i have gone in are all neat and pretty straight forward when it comes to shopping. I bought my favorite shirt there and it’s just a really good experience. The staff are all friendly. The only downside is that it is pretty pricey.
Bailey S.
Carthage
Urban outfitters is true to the name. The clothes are edgy and urban, which makes a statement. The style you can find there is like no other and it is such a great atmosphere! Although the prices are on the higher end, it is still a nice place to shop.
Haley K.
Whenever I walk into this store, I always come out with so much more than I intended to lol. This clothing store so many knickknacks that all of a sudden I have to have. I love their clothes and everything else they have in store. Definitely recommend.
Zahra
I LOVE URBAN OUTFITTERS! Urban outfitters has the cutest most modern clothing, decor, makeup, accessories, and the best nick knacks ever! The only problem is urban outfitters can be very overpriced. Other that that urban outfitters is a great store!
Anna-stly 🇦.
Oberlin, Ohio
It is such a nice store. It may be a little overpriced but the style and quality of their products are really nice. The shopping experience is really nice because all of the workers are willing to help and the website is really  easy to access.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.