BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Alexis D.
Shelton, CT
I really love Urban Outfitters. I know some of there clothes may be over priced and definitely under quality, however I love the "home" section they have. I purchased quite a few candles and the cutest vase ever for my new apartment and I absolutely love everything. Can't wait to purchase more furniture and home decorations..
Mariah G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The clothes are very unique but a little too pricey for me. Some clothing that I could find in another store is way over priced here! I have purchased one or two things though. I just think that sometimes it's not worth the spend. You can find better else where. I recommend going in this store last on your next trip to the mall!
Caitlin N.
Dallas, GA
I absolutely love this store! All of their clothes are too die for! It ranges from like bohemian to like a bit grungy. The fit really nice and I have never had a problem with the quality. The only problem would be that it can be overpriced, but hey that's what the sale section is for in which they do not fail to please me with.
Jillian S.
Studio City, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Seriously love everything from Urban. Clothes, shoes, accessories, decor, bedding, candles, the list goes on. I would by everything from Urban Outfitters if I could but it does tend to be a bit pricey. Although watch the sale section because they have quality things in there, especially when they make all sale an extra 50% off!!
Breanna R.
This place is a great place to find relaxed urban clothing, I love shopping here to find statement pieces or laid back clothing I can wear everyday, it can get pricey but it's not difficult to find cute clothes that don't break the bank
Genesis J.
Some of their items here are nice but some of their clothes upset me, they have bad messages that can upset other also. I don't agree with that and also, make sure you come with a good amount of change because they are pretty pricey.
Marshall M.
Rock Hill, SC
I wouldn't necessarily call UO trendy. More hipster or bohemian really. I love that they offer a variety of brands ranging in price and style. They also offer beauty products, including a pretty great variety of stuff you can't find just anywhere. I love UO because I can go on a shopping spree and not have to spend my life savings!
Katie D.
Meridian , ID
Nice clothing, but overpriced. However, when they have sales on clearance items, you can get some killer deals. I find myself going into UO for the novelty of it more than to purchase things. Beautiful decor and interior design. Fun books, cameras, etc. Super expensive everything though. Even the pre-owned "Urban Revival" stuff.
Gemary E.
One of my all time favorite stores. Some of their clothes are a bit too trendy for my taste but for the most part you can find classic timeless pieces. I've owned clothing from here for years and years that I still wear till this day.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville , WA
I would love to shop at Urban Outfitters but their clothing is ridiculously overpriced and I would feel duped shopping here. I do love a lot of their clothes and I like to go in and look at them but I never buy anything because I refuse to spend that much on such simple clothing. It's not like they are making masterpieces.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.