- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban Outfitters has some great clothes and home furnishings, but I very rarely shop at the store because of the pricing. Similar styles, especially basics, can be found at other stores for significantly cheaper and, sometimes, even for better quality.
I love the idea of urban outfitters but they're completely overpriced and unethically steal artists' work. I would recommend going in the store browsing and finding ideas, and then running out of the store before your tempted to by something. Once safely out, hit up forever 21 and a couple of thrift stores to get the same look for a fraction of the cost!
Urban Outfitters is one of those companies like Chick Fil A. They have made many mistakes with racial comments and their CEO is not the most open minded. Besides that their clothing is WAY overpriced that teenagers like myself cannot afford. Also, their clothing is not that great and sometimes I can be in a three story UO and can't find anything!
When I was a teenager, I always wanted my mom to let me buy clothes from here. However, the price was too high for a single mom of three. Now that I can afford it as an adult, I am turned off by what the quality seems to be like and would prefer to shop places where I know things are going to last. I am sure they are great for stylish teens though!
GREAT CLOTHING. The style they sell is so in and so cute! I love "shopping" and trying things on here even though I rarely buy anything since their pricing is waaaaaay too high :( Anyway, their clothing is totally worth it! They also have a bunch of miscellaneous items like unique books, mugs, a photo booth, records, greeting cards + so much more!
Don't get me wrong, Urban Outfitters has some great clothes, but absolutely nothing is worth the outrageous prices...the quality is just not there. I walk straight to clearance, pick through it very carefully, then leave. I don't even let myself look at their full price clothes, I get depressed when I find something I want and check the price tag.
I LOVE THIS STORE. unfortunately though I'm usually stuck with purchasing out of the clearance section due to the fact that they are usually WAY OVERPRICED! BUT man their products are hard to resist!!! love most things at urban every time i walk in! its worth shopping the clearance, i always come home satisfied and with cute things i need even!
Urban outfitters has carried some of the cutest clothing I have ever seen. Not to mention their sale racks have ridiculously good discounts! A few trips into the store however, I'm almost disgusted by some of the products they sell. It almost felt like they were encouraging drug and alcohol use with little kids. Overall, cute clothes, bad examples.
Many of my favorite pieces of clothing are from Urban Outfitters! They have good quality clothes but sometimes they can be a little pricey. If you buy things in the sale section you can find some good deals and there are usually a number of sales. I always get complements when I wear the pieces of clothes that I have purchased from Urban Outfitters!
I looove urban outfitters, I think they have the cutest things. Somewhat hipster, and totally overpriced but cute. I always buy when things are on sale. I also actually had a bad experience at a store with a manager accusing me of stealing but that was just that one store. Aside from that, they have cute stuff, if only they were a bit cheaper.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos