- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love Urban Outfitters! They really have something for everyone's style. I love their books, beauty products and home decor items as well. A little tip is to head to the sale section! They have tons of cute stuff on sale all the time! Check them out!
I love Urban! They have really cool clothes and awesome beauty products. Their online beauty section rivals a baby Sephora. I love their graphic tees.. They have a lot of unique designs. I shop a lot online... In store the employees are not very helpful.
Urban outfitters definitely has cute clothes and has something everyone in your family could use! They're is great pieces here and you won't be disappointed stepping foot into the store! I suggest anyone go into an urban out footers the prices are great
This store helps push the envelope and deter the cookie cutter clothing that you find trending most places. With the collaborations and unique sense of style UO has a stronghold on the unique clothing market. I have multiple products from here that have stood the test of time both in style and quality. I highly recommend their clothing and accessories!
You can always find great outfits and shoes at urban. But they can be on the pricey side from 80-100 dollars for one item. once things go on sale they are for a reasonable price.I usually buy shoes, and house hold items. I have purchased really cute dresses that are great quality and had for a few years with no holes and tears when i wash and wear.
Such a great store! I fell in love with this place when I was only 16 years old and now that I'm over 30 I still love it just as much. Great selection of cool clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, home decor, etc. They have incredible clearance prices too! Things that aren't on sale can be a bit pricey but you get what you pay for! Great nail polish too!
Most of the products that are available at UO are unique and take guts to pull off. However, this store is fun and the style is what makes it different. I like to be creative and wear things that no one else has or has seen. That's why I love UO so very much. I would shop here every day if it weren't for the price and that's why this store deserves a B.
Urban Outfitters has some great clothes and home furnishings, but I very rarely shop at the store because of the pricing. Similar styles, especially basics, can be found at other stores for significantly cheaper and, sometimes, even for better quality.
The clothes at Urban are pretty cute and if I was still in my early 20s I would probably still shop there. Unfortunately, I'm not and the clothes are geared toward a younger crowd. I do still love their home decor. They have super cute and unique items for anyone's apartment/house. Just be prepared to spend some money, these products aren't cheap!
I can't go to Urban Outfitters and not get something. Their entire store is my style. It's the most depressing thing when I can't get everything I want, which is every time I go.. It is extremely pricey but if someone offered to fill my closet with Urban and Urban only, I wouldn't even hesitate.. Even if they said I couldn't shop anywhere else.. hahahah
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos