BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Carin K.
I've shopped at Urban a few times, and have found that their items are cute but (1) overpriced and (2) cheaply made. Urban does, though, carry a unique blend of products. I've made orders online as well. I purchased a wall jewelry cage and stacked teacup ring holder, both of which are the items which have yet to break, shred, or tear. If I buy items, I prefer checking out the clearance section first. Often times I find things I've wanted on sale...their markup seems a bit excessive.
Tiffany L.
A little more on the expensive side but i love the quality and you can usually find a great sale if you look hard enough. It's hard not to blow all your money because a lot of their stuff are so cute, especially the decor but definitely too overpriced.
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD
Extremely conflicted about this brand. I love their clothes and the other items in store - although it's a tad bit pricey and the quality is good, but not extremely durable like I'd expect it to be, for the price I pay. Also, the controversy surrounding this brand lately and their poor work etiquette is really putting me off. Wish they'd pull up their socks!
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Urban Outfitters but their prices are pretty ridiculous. A thin, short dress would be like $60+. Their accessories and things for the home are more reasonably priced than the clothing. I bought some shoes from them, and they fell apart in a week. The quality is extremely poor, but they are a one of a kind store, and have very unique gifts!
Christine C.
although this is my favorite store, the quality ranges from product to product. they have great sales if you want to save money and the best customer service i've experienced in store and online. overall, i love UO and the brands they stock are amazing
Andrew L.
One of my favorite stores. The prices can be a little high on almost everything but the clothing and home pieces are like no where else. The quality of everything in the store is very high and I would shop here more often if things weren't so overpriced.
Louisa D.
Cranston, RI
This store isn't my style that much to begin with so I usually have a tough time finding anything that I would actually wear in this store. Also it seems that lately they are jacking up the prices on silly items so... there's that. I shopped here a lot in middle school and I don't remember their ever being the same quantity of weird clothes as there is now.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
I love this store when I have time to really browse and find items that are really unique and different. They have things that are genuinely really interesting and cool-looking but you have to kind of find them yourself. They have typical fashion trends to really hipster ones but it's up to you to find them. I love this store but their regular priced items are way too pricey.
Amber M.
Canton, GA
I love this store because it is very unique. Sometimes it can be a little pricey but it's worth it. They have all kinda of cute knick knacks! The have thousands of t-shirts and a great men's section. The quality is really nice. Another thing I love is the staff at the location I go to (perimeter mall). They are always very fun and give great costumer service.
Purple d.
Ledyard, CT
Although most pieces are a bit overpriced, you just have to look through everything to find really good deals. Make sure you're signed up for their rewards program since they often give out $5 off codes. If you ever run into an issue, don't hesitate in contacting their customer service because they're honestly one of the most helpful online store teams.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.