- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I do not like Urban. Everything is priced way too high, and they're not cute. If you want to look like a homeless person, then I guess it's worth it, but otherwise save your money. The amount of money for the quality of their clothes is just ridiculous. They're such a fad store. Nothing they have matches anything else you could ever buy. They try way too hard to be hipster.
Urban Outfitters is my favorite store. It always has really awesome and unique stuff to choose from. But there is ONE issue...it is FAR too expensive. I mean 50$ for a bralette? You've got to be kidding me. On the bright side, they do have some pretty awesome sales.
Urban Outfitters is an awesome place to shop but can definitely be on the pricier side. Which I don't find it should be. Some of their products are extremely cheaply made and the prices are jacked up. A good amount of Urban Outfitters that I've gone to have rude workers that do no customer service whatsoever. I really enjoy shopping their sale sections and that's about that.
Love Urban! Everything from their products to the atmosphere in their stores is great! I really love their "Home" selection of products. They have fun colorful rugs and creative home decor. Their clothes can be a bit pricey but they always have good sales going on.
Urban outfitters has amazing clothes, jewelry shoes books, and everything, somethings may look cheap and over priced but some things are amazing. Yes U.O is over priced but if you get to the clearance its awesome, my friend scored $40 scarves for $4.99, sometimes for clearance its an extra 50% off, and she bought riding bootsfor $24.99 regularly $120 i think thats amazing
I don't know, I think when they haves sales it's great! But usually, their items are WAY overpriced. Wait for their sales, or find similar tens somewhere else. I once saw a tutu skirt her for like $78....something I could've made myself for less than $10. Just be wary!
I loved Urban! I went there all the time and spent my money on all over their cute overpriced clothes! But now I have mixed feelings about it. They are becoming so popular and it has changed their products. I think they are trying to hard to fit in with all the trends. I think they have some cute things here and there but I realize they are too mainstream and over priced.
Years ago, Urban Outfitters was filled with amazing, unique, hip clothing and accessories. Now whenever I go in there, I see more gadgets, makeup, books and random products than I see actual CLOTHING. They are also kind of over-priced for the things they sell. However, it's a fun place to go with friends and you can usually find a really neat and interesting gift there!
I used to shop at UO often, because I was able to find some good deals on the unique items I like. But maybe it's because my style changed, now I don't usually find something I really like there....
Some cute pieces and they have some cool gift items, but they have awful graphic tee's that say," Eat Less" and they have a sweater with a fake blood stained look with a college name on the front where a real life college shooting happened. Tacky and just awful. They try so hard to be hipster and trendy that they just offend people and are tasteless. Over priced too.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos