- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I like the assortment of trendy, bohemian and vintage styles that Urban Outfitters has. Their prices range from affordable to very expensive and you never know what the price range will be until you look at the price tag. They often have a large sales rack were you can find amazing deals on great clothing and accessories. My favorite thing to shop for are their scarves which are always unique and affordable
I love how unique this store is. It fits right in with Anthropologie and the like. Sometimes overpriced, but has fabulous sales. I always end up with an armful of clothes. Interesting because it doesn't just have clothes, but random things that one might not normally even think of. Very entertaining. I love the atmosphere. Great sales online, also! Check out their wall tapestries!
People who say this store is too expensive don't look hard enough. Yes, it CAN be expensive, but they always have an awesome sale section. And stores often run special extra discount sales, ex. an additional 30% off sale items. So easy to find a great deal, and there's such a wide variety of styles and items. Definitely a cool store with a great market to anyone in their teens and up.
Urban Outfitters has really great pieces but the prices are so expensive that it's almost not worth it. They sell lots of trendy items and products that range from makeup to Polaroid cameras. This store I would say is a hit and miss only because of the ridiculous prices.
I totally love Urban Outfitters! Every time I go in they have new and unique merchandise that is always so so so cute. I especially love their sale section and home goods. I usually can't justify their prices for everyday purchases, but I love checking out all the goodies!
Urban Outfitters is an awesome place to shop but can definitely be on the pricier side. Which I don't find it should be. Some of their products are extremely cheaply made and the prices are jacked up. A good amount of Urban Outfitters that I've gone to have rude workers that do no customer service whatsoever. I really enjoy shopping their sale sections and that's about that.
A very overpriced store, but I can't help but love it. I love all of the clothes and the apartment stuff, but I've rarely purchased anything from there. I have to REALLY love it to actually buy it. The things I have bought have been good quality so that no problem.
I don't know, I think when they haves sales it's great! But usually, their items are WAY overpriced. Wait for their sales, or find similar tens somewhere else. I once saw a tutu skirt her for like $78....something I could've made myself for less than $10. Just be wary!
Ugh. I have a hard time with this one....sometimes I like UO, sometimes I do not. They are inconsistent. I do like their products for the home, apartment and beauty stuff. But the clothing goes super trendy, then it goes more towards Anthropologie, it seems to be struggling with it's identity.
Urban outfitters has amazing clothes, jewelry shoes books, and everything, somethings may look cheap and over priced but some things are amazing. Yes U.O is over priced but if you get to the clearance its awesome, my friend scored $40 scarves for $4.99, sometimes for clearance its an extra 50% off, and she bought riding bootsfor $24.99 regularly $120 i think thats amazing
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos