BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Melissa K.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
To begin, I've never purchased anything from this store. I've browsed the website and go into their store a lot. I like the store and the unique things you can get. But for what you're buying it isn't always worth it. Some of the clothing seems cheap and from vendors that are the same as forever 21 quality. But in the future when I have more money I plan on buying some things from UO.
jershey e.
Glendale, CA
Alright guys, this store has nice clothes and for that we know we have to pay a big amount of money. They have really good clothes that hipsters would buy. They have good sells , but they should advertise it more. I go shopping there when I actually have money. But I usually go online because I can find more stuff. I wish their clothes weren't expensive because maybe they'd get booming business. This is a store I would recommend if your willingly going to spend money on a small amount when I can get it at like a thrift store.
Niomi A.
There are a lot of cute clothes but the prices are unreasonable. The other non clothing products are cute but they are sometimes safer in a china cabinet. I bought these lights with cartoon characters to hang up on my wall or bed but they broke as I was putting them up. Somethings just don't last or aren't made well enough to begin with. If things were cheaper it would be easier to forgive.
Caitlin T.
Macungie, PA
I used to love shopping here, but I quickly realized that i would buy 3 things and my total would be well over $100. The quality is not the best, and I've also heard lots of negative things about the way the business is run in general. They do have unique gift ideas and home decor. I usually end up remembering the brand of an item I like and going home to order it online for much cheaper.
Tarah F.
My whole closet is basically Urban Outfitters. However, I rarely buy anything from the store that is not on sale. I've gotten some pretty amazing pieces for really cheap, especially when they have additional 50% off sale. The store is very hipster and always a fun place to be.
Kristina S.
I find Urban Outfitters to be overpriced and overrated. The only time I ever bought stuff from them was when I felt peer pressured in college to do so. Their clothes are poor quality and they're not much better than the stuff you can get at Forever21, but they're 5x the price.
Kailee K.
Saylorsburg, PA
People who say this store is too expensive don't look hard enough. Yes, it CAN be expensive, but they always have an awesome sale section. And stores often run special extra discount sales, ex. an additional 30% off sale items. So easy to find a great deal, and there's such a wide variety of styles and items. Definitely a cool store with a great market to anyone in their teens and up.
Elle C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I like Urban Outfitters for their accessories rather than their clothing. The clothing is expensive for cheap fabric, so I usually head directly to their clearance section.

Their handbags and costume jewelry are nice and within a reasonable price range.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I shop at UO like it's my job. I love the eclectic home decor, and the silly gifts they have in the store. Some of the stuff can get pricey, which is why I usually wait for the sales (they always have tons of sales). The customer service is pretty good, and for the most part the household items and decor last for a while if you take care of them. Overall it's my go-to, and I love it!
Vicky N.
New Jersey
Urban outfitters has cute clothes, and preppy style, but they do not have reasonable prices and are expensive! Some of the pieces they have in the store I could easily get it somewhere cheaper with the same style. But once things do go on clearance then they start having reasonable prices. They have cute clothes, but they should tone down the prices because there are some generations (kids, teens) who don't yet have a job and want clothes from there but can't exactly have enough money for the shirt because it cost $50.00!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.