- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
so i love urban, but there’s one problem. if u want to find cute cheap clothes i wouldn’t recommend urban. don’t get me wrong their quality and everything is amazing. the only thing is the prices. other than that i would definitely recommend it!!
I love the unique clothing pieces in this store! It has a vintage style and I also love that you can get other name brands here. I’m also in love with the record selection! The beauty and skincare options are great too. I use the app so I only shop when there are sales or if I’ve earned a $5 off reward. I just wish everything was more affordable!
Love Urbans style because it is definitely more bohemian, nyc street style, and comfortable cute clothes. Can for sure find very unique looking pieces here. They can get pricey depending on what you’re buying but the vibe of the place is really nice.
My favorite store has to be urban outfitters. I love the material of their clothing and the unique details in every piece. Their free spirit vibe is what especially draws me to them.
My favorite dress of all time! it has an open back and it’s super flowy and a great fit. it’s adjustable for your own preference and an amazing color. This was my high school graduation photo so you must know i love it.
Always on trend, quality fluxes depending on what you’re purchasing. I feel like quality has gone down (why I’ve given it 4 stars), but I’ve been shopping there since I was in high school
i love urban outfitters because they have really trendy cool pieces to incorporate into outfits. they have great quality clothing, too. i think their clothes are rather pricey though, since i tend to buy all my clothes from there on sale. not much of it is cheap, but some items are worth the money depending on what they are :)
Urban outfitters is def my favorite store to shop at! I think the clothes are an okay price for what you’re getting. I love love love this store but you do have to be careful with some clothes you buy because I’ve bought a couple things that are cheaply made. As long as you feel out the clothes you’re buying they are great!
Love shopping here! Always find something I fall in love with. Recent purchase was a cute crop top and a white cotton dress! A little pricy but the clothes are such great quality!
This store is definitely one of my favorite stores to shop at. They have lots of unique clothing, home items, beauty, accessories, etc. The only con is that a lot of their products are very expensive so I usually stick to only buying from the sale section. If the store is within your price change its worth shopping here!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos