BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Mj K.
Milwaukee, WI
Urban Outfitter is a hit-or-miss type of store. They have kinda neat items (clothing and other gadgety items too) but then a lot are not practical or wearable. Granted, the items they carry are not *that* expensive in grand scheme of things but still pricey for what they are (quality wise).

But .. they do have some fun things.

Overall, I'd recommend a visit to the store if you can (over ordering online without seeing in person first) - quality and sizes of their items are on somewhat inconsistent side. But once a great while you can find some "gems".
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
Love love love Urban! I don't buy as much as I'd like here because it is pricey but they have such cute, unique items! I love how quirky and eclectic some of their clothes and decor are. The clothes I've bought have been good quality and they usually have clothes on sale that are really cute!
Amber Y.
I feel like a trendsetter when I shop here! Cute, stylish, and extremely trendy clothes! A god quality on the majority of the clothes here! The price is more on the expensive price but they have a variety of some more affordable pieces also. I love this store! They sell great Christmas gifts!
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
I love the styles that they sell here but sometimes I feel that the quality of the brands they carry is low. One shirt I bought tore on the seams in one wear and a bralette stretches out half way through wearing it, providing no support. I would rather find the same styles in a manner that last
Jade P.
Brooklyn, NY
When I walk into an Urban Outfitters I instantly fall in love with the clothes. The only thing holding me back are the outrageous prices! The clothes are cute and decent quality, but I think I'd much rather pay cheaper prices at Forever 21 than Urban. But the pro is that Urban can have a great sale section, especially when they have an extra percentage off. I've come across some really good deals scouring the sales.
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Urban Outfitters is off and on for me, sometimes they have really cute things and other times I hate everything in there. I also feel like the prices are insane for their targeted audience. Most things are pretty pricey and you can usually find the same style of clothing for cheaper other places. I will say I love their books and albums and the other random funny things they have! I have also found some fun jewelry there!
Hannah H.
Auburn, AL
I love this store for getting "basic" items like tees, shorts, jeans, tanks/camis, etc. but I try to stay in the sales section! They have great prices but you can easily so from affordable to expensive from rack to rack. They have great quality clothes and great small items that are amazing for gifting as well!
Vivian T.
Urban Outfitters has a wide selection of stuff. Things can be quite pricey, so I usually just browse their sale section. They sometimes have an additional % off sale. The quality of their clothes aren't as great as they used to be, most of the material is much thinner. I do love their cute accessories though. It's also fun going through their apartment section for decorations, music, books and photography items.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Urban outfitters is a terrible place to buy clothes from. Terrible quality, expensive and they put out EXTREMELY offensive material (for example, they put out a sweatshirt with a college logo with holes and red splatters with a year and it just so happens that in that same exact year, that college had a very horrific school shooting). They are a very insensitive company and I would never do business there.
Antoinette P.
Littleton, CO
I think there are a lot of cute clothes here but for the most part they are overpriced. What I like to do is go here for inspiration and then shop elsewhere. However I have run into the odd item that I must have and end up buying there. I also like the other items they have here like the books or the headphones. They had some nice dry shampoo here once too. Nice to shop in, not necessarily to *buy* from.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.