BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Cassie K.
I don't really get the hype of this store. It is quite expensive for the items they offer, but i feel like they market themselves well enough to do that. I've found many items they sell here are extremely marked up, when finding the exact item elsewhere. Every once and a while they will have fun and quirky items, but overall I wouldn't be shopping here for myself anymore, but perhaps a gift for someone else i know likes this store.
Krizia A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I shop at Urban Outfitters frequently. They have amazing sales! Since I am on their email subscription list, I receive online discount codes and sales notifications. One of my favorite purchases was a "pin-up" style black dress with a heart-shaped cutout in the chest area that I got for $10 (originally $80)! Sometimes the clothing may not be the best quality, but the great part is that you can return any online purchases in the store.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My friend used to work I like the clothes but it can be really pricey too and I'm not sure about shopping here always so it's okay unless I had a gift card but yeah I recommend it if you are really into fashion
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
Urban Outfitters has great items and clothing that are fun and unique! The prices are usually pretty good, especially with a sale. I usually find fun gifts for people at this store and occasionally a really fun piece of clothing. The sale section is my favorite part of this store so always check there first.
Meghan G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I used to shop at Urban periodically - but the clothes and merchandise are outrageously expensive. I find it amusing that people pay hundreds of dollars to look hipster/homeless. I hardly ever shop at Urban anymore. I browse every so often - they do have some funny / cute items. But if I am going to spend a lot of money, I'd rather support a brand that is SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE. And I can find cute clothes WAY cheaper elsewhere.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
I've gotten their magazines before and I've looked through them. A simple cable-knit sweater was $86 that I could've got at Target for probably about $25. In my opinion, just go to a thrift store instead and you'll find the exact same clothes they have, just for $6. However, like most of these reviews, I agree that their sales are awesome. I got a bag that was originally $70 for $25. You've just got to look and scope out the good deals.
Monae C.
El Paso, TX
I feel like its style is something that draws me in immediately but then I have a hard time coping with the prices and sizes of the clothing. I find that the prices are overwhelming for the product which might not always be the best quality. Also the sizing, at times they appeal to be for the masses but not "made" for the diversity of the masses. I am a size 6 in most stores but built more curves than the average Urban shopper I supposed. That in itself keeps me from feeling comfortable in the store and when I wear the clothing.. No one wants to feel bigger than they are!
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
One of my fave stores! I am literally in Urban every weekend. They sell all of my favorite brands like Calvin Klein and Champion, collabs with my faves, like the Justin Bieber Purpose Tour collection, books, home decor, even skincare and haircare products! I can grab pretty much everything I need while in U.O.! Some things are very overpriced, but for the most part I can find the things I actually want for a pretty decent price.
Claritza Q.
I love their clothes but it's so expensive sometimes. The only thing I allow myself to get from there are my high waisted jeans and that's only because it's one of the few places I can find them at. Besides that, I normally just stuck to Necessary Clothing because it's the same stuff for half the price.
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
This story pains me because they have a lot of stuff you can't find anywhere else, both interesting, fun, or really nice but between pricing and morale it's hard. They have a new offensive scandal every year that makes me not want to shop there but then I find that they'll have something I need thats also really cute. I try not to shop from them as much as I can but on occasion I'll browse if I know they have something I need.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.