BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Although I rarely can afford something that is regular price in this store, their clothes are always so cute and stylish and they are quality brands so of course I can understand the prices. The sale section can be a treasure trove. My favorite about the store has been their recent addition of beauty products, like a huge stock of different natural brands and a full sample station of every product. I love that! Good move UO!! Their online sales are fun too :-)
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I feel like UO has many trendy and unique clothing I find worth while. They however are quite pricey and I've even witness prices racking up right before my eyes when I browsed online. There was this bag that got shifted up to an extra $10, wth? Despite that, I still the selection this place has to offer. I always shop the sale racks though lol but I do find great deals especially in store where the sales are even cheaper compared to online.
Natalie C.
Chevy Chase, MD
I used to love Urban Outfitters but they really have gone downhill. Everything is overpriced and the styles of clothing having gotten cheaper and a little too out of the box. I used to love the t-shirts, basic tanks, ballet flats, scarves, and bags, but with stores like Forever21 and H&M, I don't really see a point in paying so much money for such bad quality. Plus Urban Outfitters tend to be incredibly messy and customer service stinks.
Amber O.
Morriston, FL
I am absolutely obsessed with Urban Outfitters! You can find truly unique pieces, whether it's clothing or accessories! Pricing can be a little expensive, however, if you look good enough, you can find amazing deals. My favorite thing thus far that I've purchased is my Polaroid camera. I've captured some pretty amazing moments. I definitely recommend checking out UO :)
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
LOVE this store so much. The style is amazing, I love all the edgy/modern pieces they sell. If I had the money, it would pretty much be my entire wardrobe. The prices are ridiculous though. The sale items can be more affordable but the things that end up on sale are usually not the type of clothing that people are interested in as much. I love it overall though and when a "treat yo self" day rolls around, it's an awesome place to splurge!
Tiana M.
I will agree to this store carrying cute clothes but like everyone else has said it is all over-priced and can be found at F21 or H&M. I do not shop here at all due to what they support. Thanks to one of my favorite celebs I know what this store stands for. I have done my homework and suggest others do the same.
Malika M.
Fort Myers, FL
Great store, items, and concept.. but way too expensive. I only buy one, or two things from this store because everything is way over priced. The home deco is amazing, but I always look at the sale items first. Store would really be a home run if I knew they weren't jacking up the prices to make major profit. Employees are great, but always young, inexperienced. Maybe that's because they don't pay them well, always never the same face.
Krizia A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I shop at Urban Outfitters frequently. They have amazing sales! Since I am on their email subscription list, I receive online discount codes and sales notifications. One of my favorite purchases was a "pin-up" style black dress with a heart-shaped cutout in the chest area that I got for $10 (originally $80)! Sometimes the clothing may not be the best quality, but the great part is that you can return any online purchases in the store.
Amanda M.
Wantagh, NY
First of all, i have to say i work here. before i worked there, i didn't enjoy the store that much because i saw that it was expensive and didn't want to shop there. being there everyday, i have realized that they are actually price appropriate. yes, some things are a little overpriced but most of it is priced appropriate due to it all being good quality. we're very customer friendly and savvy and we mainly care about the customers.
Cassie K.
I don't really get the hype of this store. It is quite expensive for the items they offer, but i feel like they market themselves well enough to do that. I've found many items they sell here are extremely marked up, when finding the exact item elsewhere. Every once and a while they will have fun and quirky items, but overall I wouldn't be shopping here for myself anymore, but perhaps a gift for someone else i know likes this store.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.