- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
They have a nice variety of goods, from clothes to beauty to intimates to records to house decor etc. Although their stuff is pretty expensive, I like the clothes and will continue to purchase for there.
Urban outfitters has so many cute and on-trend pieces, but most items are extremely overpriced. The items are decent quality, but I do not personally think they are worth the price tag. However, I do love the atmosphere of the store and there are occasionally good sales!
This is my all time favorite store. They have great clothes for every style... men and women. They also have great stuff for the home, books, and jewelry. My closet is filled with clothing from here.
I know it is expensive, but I can’t deny that I always buy my clothes if I have to buy it. I don’t spend a lot of money on my clothes but if I have to buy it, I’ll definitely choose Urban outfitters
I love the aesthetics of Urban Outfitters stores but almost everything is overpriced for the quality you’re getting. The clothes are cute but you can find similar items for almost half the price with the same quality in other stores. I do love the variety of products they offer, from skincare to decor. But again, you can get those same products for cheaper elsewhere.
I love this store. It has amazing clothes. Everything is so cute and not too expensive. Some of their items are pricey but they are worth it. The clothes are amazing and your should ship her. I recommend this store to anyone looking for cute clothes.
Urban is great.. especially because I live 2 blocks away from it. Their BDG jeans always fit me perfectly. They do stretch out a bit, but a good wash will fix em right up. Affordable, for sure.
I love urban outfitters, I think a lot of people stay away thinking it’s really expensive but if you explore their HUGE sale section online there’s just no way you won’t find things you don’t like. They do carry a lot of different brands however so you might not always fit their clothes but if you are willing to try to try and return etc then give it a go.
I love the aesthetic of the store, and some of my all-time favorite pieces of clothing are from here. The stores are usually clean and cute, and they sometimes have good sales, though overall I find lots of things to be overpriced. Still, one of my favorite places to shop for clothing. The material is usually great quality and they have stylish options.
Well the location is all updated and new which definitely makes it stand out. I would have to say the previous one had a lot more space so more things were available. Overall the service is okay. Luckily I know what I want when I go in there but for the most part the staff keeps to themselves. Always loved UO but the staff interactment could improve.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos