BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Jeanne L.
They have a nice variety of goods, from clothes to beauty to intimates to records to house decor etc. Although their stuff is pretty expensive, I like the clothes and will continue to purchase for there.
anna w.
O Fallon, MO
Urban outfitters has so many cute and on-trend pieces, but most items are extremely overpriced. The items are decent quality, but I do not personally think they are worth the price tag. However, I do love the atmosphere of the store and there are occasionally good sales!
Lily Claire g.
Putnam valley
This is my all time favorite store. They have great clothes for every style... men and women. They also have great stuff for the home, books, and jewelry. My closet is filled with clothing from here.
Joyce K.
I know it is expensive, but I can’t deny that I always buy my clothes if I have to buy it. I don’t spend a lot of money on my clothes but if I have to buy it, I’ll definitely choose Urban outfitters
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
I love the aesthetics of Urban Outfitters stores but almost everything is overpriced for the quality you’re getting. The clothes are cute but you can find similar items for almost half the price with the same quality in other stores. I do love the variety of products they offer, from skincare to decor. But again, you can get those same products for cheaper elsewhere.
betty j.
I love this store. It has amazing clothes. Everything is so cute and not too expensive. Some of their items are pricey but they are worth it. The clothes are amazing and your should ship her. I recommend this store to anyone looking for cute clothes.
Anna W.
Charleston, SC
Urban is great.. especially because I live 2 blocks away from it. Their BDG jeans always fit me perfectly. They do stretch out a bit, but a good wash will fix em right up. Affordable, for sure.
Van N.
San Jose, CA
I love urban outfitters, I think a lot of people stay away thinking it’s really expensive but if you explore their HUGE sale section online there’s just no way you won’t find things you don’t like. They do carry a lot of different brands however so you might not always fit their clothes but if you are willing to try to try and return etc then give it a go.
Melanie U.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the aesthetic of the store, and some of my all-time favorite pieces of clothing are from here. The stores are usually clean and cute, and they sometimes have good sales, though overall I find lots of things to be overpriced. Still, one of my favorite places to shop for clothing. The material is usually great quality and they have stylish options.
Piper L.
Wallsburg, UT
Well the location is all updated and new which definitely makes it stand out. I would have to say the previous one had a lot more space so more things were available. Overall the service is okay. Luckily I know what I want when I go in there but for the most part the staff keeps to themselves. Always loved UO but the staff interactment could improve.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.