BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Megan M.
Wilmington, DE
As i said in my title urban outfitters is really a hit or miss store. their clothes are very trendy and expensive. they may be really nice quality, well most of their items are.

but with them being so trendy and such the high price point they have. i can't ever justify paying full price for things in there.

i have never bought anything from them, that wasn't in the clearance section. so i say always check out their clearance section in the store or even their website.

you can sometimes find some really great deals!
Amber N.
West Hills
Don't get me wrong, this store's selection is amazing. They have truly unique pieces and immediately have everything that is trending. They also have great brand-name shoes that are hard to find in other stores. But I only do my window-shopping here, it's so expensive! It's also sometimes a hit or miss with this store, some things are worth the money and some things fall apart once you walk out the door. The sale racks are a different story, sometimes you really have to dig but when you find something it's so rewarding.
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
To be honest whenever I go here, I make my way to the sale section right away because everything is so expensive at regular price :/ I do love the assortment of quirky products and amazing books! I've found great gifts for friends here. I also buy men's small shirts for me because they have great designs - I found a Christopher Walken tee that I still wear to this day and it was only 9 bucks. Sometimes you really have to dig but the sale section is really good specially on weekends when they have additional discounts.
Stephanie C.
Fontana , CA
I love this store but the only problem is that I'm way too broke to buy anything from this place ūüėÖ the clothing is so cute and it's made out of good quality material which is probably why it costs so much. I also just love looking around the store because they have so many interesting thing like record players, cameras, room decor, books and so on. Oh! And this store is always so clean, I don't think I've ever seen it messy ever. Again I love this store but I wish I wasn't so broke so I can actually buy stuff ūüėā
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
This store caters to the "hipster" generation. The clothes are overpriced for some of the simplest items. I will go in there if I spot a unique piece that is worth paying the money for or when they have their big sales. I bought a jacket from them that was on their mannequin for half off because they had cut the sleeves off the jacket and turned it into a best which I thought was cool. Because they has altered the product it went from about 80 dollars to about 40 so I thought it was cool that they did that.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
great clothes, super cute an good quality, all the trendy items are sold here an they have the most beautiful women's dresses, but the prices are ridiculous!! I mean outrageous for what you are getting, basically you are paying 120$ for half a shirt? I mean come on! I would love some of there items but I don't want to take out another mortgage on my house to pay for it!
Gianna S.
N Scituate, RI
I don't understand all the Urban Outfitters hate! I love Urban. They have the cutest styles. Yes, they're pricey and yes their quality is sometimes compromised. But, the style just can't be beat. And you can really score with their clearance section, in-store but especially online. Their online deals are the BEST. I rarely buy things for full price at Urban, but wish I could because their styles are the cutest. They're worth a shot if you've got the money, or if you wanna scope out their sales and clearance.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Urban Outfitters is practically 100% cute clothes I'd love to have in my closet, but 100% overpriced. Some of it is worth it but some of it just isn't. Also, the only time I ever bought anything from their sale off their website, I was greatly disappointed. The watch I bought was broken and the dress was completely different than what was pictured online. The material was awful, the color was off, and it ended up being more of a long shirt than a dress. Overall, their stuff is really cute if you have the money.
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
I love the ambiance of Urban Outfitters. They always have cute things you can't find anywhere else. Their stuff is really interesting and I enjoy shopping at the store, however, their clothes go out of style pretty often, and to me, paying almost $100 for something I'll only wear once or twice, is not the smartest thing. If you're into looking hip and if you can afford it, I would recommend it. If you don't really care about being hip, or you can't afford it, you can find similar stuff on the internet.
Alicia B.
I was so excited when I saw free shipping on everything during the UO Labor Day sale online, so I ordered a bandeau. It is now five days PAST the estimated delivery date, which was already seven business days after I placed my order. The package is lost in transit somewhere. Not the first time I've had a questionable experience, and the sheer tops and delicate items they sell almost always fall apart in a few months even with proper care. I love the style, but I hate the price, quality, and service.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.