BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
If you want to look like a hipster, have the hipster living room decor, and jsut happen to be a trust-fund baby, then Urban Outfitters is for you! The clothing, shoes, and accessories are cute, edgy, creative, and sometimes mod or grungy....but it's' too expensive for what it is. For example, shoes, bags and belts are rarely leather, and stitching and materials are decent, but not great (or what the price would lead you to believe). I love the creative housewares, gifts, and tchotchkes, but they have to be on sale before they are of a reasonable price.
Ariana E.
East Lansing, MI
Very overpriced things (there was a bath robe in there last year for 90 dollars), and the business' ideals are shoddy. I like going in here to get things that are on sale, like, extreme sale. However I always feel kind of iffy walking through here because I know that there have been too many controversial moves (like the Kent state sweater with holes and red stains, really?) and I get uncomfortable.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
It is an okay store. When I first walked it, I was surprised at how overpriced everything was. A simple jewelry was like $20. And don't get me started with the jeans. Their jeans are almost $100! At least the stores I have been to. And they don't even look that great. They don't really sell much variety clothes. I usually wear clothes that are modest but their clothes just look slutty as hell.
Caitlin B.
HILLSBOROUGH
I love Urban Outfitters styles but the price can be a bit steep and I don't understand why. I understand when it is made with good materials and not factored over seas (or at least fair trade), but for cheap materials and cheap labor, why have expensive clothes? I don;t like paying for just a name --it is stupid, especially since their labels on their clothes don't state where they are from. I haven't understood what the names on those skinny tags mean anyway! Great clothes, but can find similar styles else for less or with better quality.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
To me, Urban Outfitters is a step up from Forever21 with a hipster/unique vibe. The clothes at this store are so fun and one-of-a-kind. The downside, they can be a bit pricey. The tip, always go through their sale racks/online sale first. I've ordered plenty of clothes online when they were on sale- let me tell you, some of the prices were better than Forever21, and as long as I read the reviews that others left, I was able to figure out which size would fit me best. And when the clothes came in, I was more than thrilled with my purchases.
Kristen T.
I will NOT shop here. Horrible company ethics and terrible clothing decisions that have offended, harmed, and upset others. Their items are so adorable and stylish, but I will not shop here based on principle. Some of their clothing decisions have alluded to tragedies, not to mention the shirt that said "eat less." I will not shop here, which is a shame because their products are so beautiful.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love UO but it can be pretty expensive. They have certain things such as clothes and stuff for your home that just cannot compare to other stores. They have beautiful tapestries that will easily cost over $60 and print out photographs that are $20 each (without a frame) which is ridiculously overpriced to me. The quality of some of the clothing is not the greatest and will be highly overpriced also. But overall, UO is an awesome store that is nothing like any others and is easily one of my favorites. Just make sure to look for the sales.
Marybeth C.
Burlington, VT
I'm slightly overweight and wear a size 12 American Eagle jean. Urban's size range doesn't fit us slightly bigger beautiful ladies. It is quite frustrating because they do have great style, and it would be nice if they could extended their size range.
Aside from the clothing sizes, Urban always has a great selection of shoes, accessories and housewares. The purses, jewelry, housewares, and shoes I have bought from them have all been durable, and lasted a long time. Urban continues to be my go to when looking for accessories or housewares.
Camille L.
Anyone else feel like they are trying to be too "hipster" or it looks cool to put no effort in? I received one of their emails a while ago and it was not very well designed. It literally looked like a crayon scribble and a picture slapped on. Just seems like they are trying too hard. I do like their sale prices, but i find their site hard to navigate. I don't feel overwhelmed looking at sights like ASOS or F21 which has a lot of products as well but for some reason I get overwhelmed on Urban Outfitters. Just doesn't seem organized
Maggie A.
Lodi, CA
I love Urban Outfitters. Whenever my sister goes to Vegas without me, she brings me back a pair of shoes. I went with her this time over spring break, and apart from them having such cute things from figurines, to bedding, to clothing, sometimes they have really good deals. But sometimes, they have things like a dress I was expecting to be $70 (which I was guessing because I thought THAT was expensive), that end up to be twice as expensive. If you shop here, you might want to alternate between UO and thrift stores for your wardrobe.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.