BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Lynn W.
I wanted some earthy look bracelets and found them at U.O. Seriously the best find. They bracelets look great alone and mixed with other bracelets which is perfect for me!
Abby H.
Madison, WI
I do shop at Urban Outfitters. They have cute things, funny things, and a great selection of tights and socks. Etc etc etc
Urban is definitely overpriced, yes.
My main problem with Urban Outfitters is what they stand for. Their money goes to the wrong people, and the business is openly against homosexuality. A lot of their profits go to the wrong people, in my opinion.
Plus, they treat their employees terribly. They take pictures of the prospective employees... is that even legal? Their employees get paid terribly and are treated just as bad.
These things matter to me when I am giving my money to a company. Why should I support them if I don't support what they're doing with my money?
Amanda S.
The more you look into this company, the uglier it gets. I used to think the clothes here were okay, not all of them, but a few things (if they weren't too expensive). I don't like the message this company sends out like glamorizing anorexia (eat less shirt), selling real fur labeled as faux (PETA will back this up), and so many other things that I do not support, and refuse to support buy spending my money at this store.
Holley F.
I love this store. I can usually find something that i like every time i come in. The rewards system is amazing. However i wish that they had more options for plus sizes.
Becky K.
Over all love this store. The aesthetic is so nice and they leave you to shop in peace. Online shopping is just as nice! A little expensive but the quality makes up for it.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Quirky hipster store. Had gotten bad press from oddly racist items being sold or with slogans that hit a nerve some people I guess. Still okay to find weird accessories at
Margaret A.
I've had a lot of experience shopping from Urban since I've been able to make choices about my clothing and accessories. I feel like its style is something that draws me in immediately but then I have a hard time coping with the prices and sizes of the clothing. I find that the prices are overwhelming for the product which might not always be the best quality. Also the sizing, at times they appeal to be for the masses but not "made" for the diversity of the masses. I am a size 6 in most stores but built more curves than the average Urban shopper I supposed. That in itself keeps me from feeling comfortable in the store and when I wear the clothing.. No one wants to feel bigger than they are!
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
I love shopping at urban outfitters whether it is for an item from my home, a new record, a tech item, or clothing. I especially enjoy browsing their records and book sections as they have really great prices and sales quite often. I always find the employees to be very friendly and helpful and they often will help you find a product that you were looking for, and in searching for gifts.
Myra K.
Somerville, NJ
Pretentious and overpriced for non quality items. Even the clearance items are not affordable unless they are an additional 50% off. They do have great candles though...
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Urban Outfitters has some pretty cute items and some fun quirky items, but the prices tend to be way off. Basically it's way to expensive for the quality of the items, which is a shame as they do have some cute items. It's definitely a store to frequent in the sales as then the prices are more befitting the quality.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.