BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Jenn D.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Urban outfitters i love their apartment section but yes they can be very expensive. Their sales are always worth it though, especially when they have 50% off on top of sale prices :)
Allison S.
I have never been disappointed with urban outfitters! It’s a great store and carries so many different styles and that’s what I love! For the most part the clothes always fit great!
Alexandra S.
I love the positivity and equality UO promotes. I was in search of a outfit to wear to San Diego Pride week, and I was pleased that they had a variety of merchandise to choose from.
Hannah L.
Glendale, AZ
Urban Outfitters is the main place i choose to buy clothes. Although anyone in their right mind could see that their clothing is WAY overpriced, however the SALE section is key. I always find the best deals here, and especially great ones when they offer 50% off their already marked down sale- which believe it or not is quite often. All of the stuff i buy here(mostly everything) always seems to be in great condition and i definitely get my moneys worth. Would recommend this store to everyone- in fact i already do.
Soraida H.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I've gotten some great finds from UO, but I mainly shop online in order to get the things I'm really looking for. High-waisted bottoms for example. UO is awesome if you are looking for high-waisted bottoms. I recently ordered two high-waisted swim bottoms for five bucks each and a pair of size ten high-waisted shorts for about twenty. Not bad! But you do need to be diligent about checking up on sales often. In store, I never find anything in my price range that I absolutely can't live without, but online I can always find a few things. Also, their customer service is pretty good. I had to do a price adjustment for an online order and got connected immediately over the phone, no hold music! The customer service rep was very friendly and helpful.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
Besides the fact the UO is headed by horrible people, it's just a bad store. The clothes are mostly extremely overpriced and very poor quality. Very rarely was I able to find things that I could afford and that I felt was worth it. They have cool home decor and stuff, but most of it can be found elsewhere. They have a history of selling offensive merchandise (shirts promoting eating disorders, glamorizing mental health issues, a shirt resembling a concentration camp uniform, a Kent State sweatshirt that appeared to have blood splattered on it). Shop elsewhere.
Destiny G.
I love Urban Outfitters, the quality of the clothes is amazing!! A bit pricey but very worth it! I also get gift cards here for my friends and they love it. Recommend shopping here if ur looking for very good quality!
Asia S.
Bladensburg, MD
I've always loved UO. From when I first came across it several years ago until now. Although I do not shop there often because of their prices they have a pretty cool wide selection of clothes. Their clothes are good quality and ranges from clothes for hipsters to urban street wear. They have awesome good quality shoes for men and women. I love their men section the most. They have more fun and chilled stuff in my opinion. My favorite piece of clothing from there is a men's graphic tee shirt that has Tupac on it saying, "Trust Nobody" it was about $30!
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the selection of clothes that they have. My favorite part about the stores are the extra things like books, music, gifts, jewelry exc... they are on the pricy side though
Alyssa P.
Easton, PA
I love Urban Outfitters. Their selection is fantastic! They have the most unique clothing and home accents. The only problem is they are a bit over priced for what you get. Online shopping is the way to go for this store! They always have great sale items and their online store makes it easier to sort through the cheap unique home goods versus the over priced not worth it home goods. Even though their clothing is over priced, they do have styles you most likely will have a hard time finding elsewhere. The quality of their clothing is also very good.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.