- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Yes this place is expensive but I love how fashion forward it is. I love fashion and makeup so this place makes me step out of my comfort zone and try something different every now and then.
Love love their style but def wish their prices were a little lower! I don't have an urban outfitters in my city so whenever I visit somewhere that does I always visit. They have very unique things
It is a great store, I like some of the clothes there. But some of them are expensive and over price. You can also find bras, books and shoes there too! You'll be spend some money there too
Cool finds. Cool clothes. Great for the bohemian Indy look. Also, I love getting things for my apt here. However, a bit overpriced so I have to limit what I buy. Great record selection too!
This is my favorite store! They always have the best clothes and latest trends. They're my go to for rompers and sun dresses. It's more of a splurge to shop here but I think it's worth it
I feel like there aren’t many clothes in the actual store and typically don’t find anything I like until I search online later. I do enjoy the home section and all of the cute accessories.
I wish I didn't like the clothing here since it all feeds off of cultural appropriation and exploitation of artists. A lot of the clothing is good quality but it's pretty racist sometimes.
Totally love this brand and all the clothes that I got from there. But I recently found out that they use children overseas to make their clothes and it makes me sad. Debating on my loyalty...
UO tries to appeal to the young, hip, liberal-minded folks of the world. But unfortunately, they're only selling the uniform. Their clothing is incredibly overpriced, considering that they're a mass-market retailer with stores all over the place. Most of it is made overseas for pennies on the dollar. Where does the money go, you ask? It goes to politicians whose ideals definitely don't match up with those of the typical UO shopper. I'd suggest you do a little do a little reading about their politics before you decide to give them any of your hard-earned money.
Absolutely love this place, I can always find some cool pieces that I've never seen before in other stores. Although it can be a bit "weird" for other people's taste, I definitely don't care because urban is one of the best places that isn't a slave to trends in the fashion world. There's always unique clothing pieces that make me drool for a few seconds, but nonetheless there is awesome variety of clothes everywhere you walk. And plus I love how there's a misc. section with all these random books and toys that are very sarcastic and funny. The layout of the store is very chill and comfy and is a nice environment to go around while shopping. The one where I go to, has some pretty friendly workers that aren't as full of themselves like the horrible service at Brandy Melville.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos