BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
I will always love urban outfitters. They have the comfiest clothes and always have the nicest staff. I wear my urban jeans all the time they are a staple in my wardrobe. I would recommend shopping here.
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
I love shopping here because you can always find great items from apparel to home decor. They don't have as many options in store but I love the atmosphere of the stores they always make me go back.
Cindy S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Urban outfitters always have amazing clothes but of course are on the expensive side. They also carry really funny items esp. during the holidays. I mostly buy items here when they have there big sale.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Urban outfitters has
beautiful clothing. Easy to spot and look through merchandise. Contains a large
assortment of goods. Especially liked the curious. You can lose yourself in
here for a bit.
Mindy A.
Callands, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I always love to see all the unique stuff, they have in stock. They have choices that you won't see anywhere else. From clothing to home decor there is always something to appeal to someone.
Connie T.
I love urban outfitters! They always have the styles that are in at a kind of reasonable price. I usually like buying hats/snapbacks/dad hats here since they always have a sale where the hats are $5 ;)
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Even if I'm only planning to window shop, Urban is the best place to do it... even if it is tempting to buy a little something. It's fun and cool, and is a hip curation of clothes, accessories and fun stuff.
Marissa W.
This is a great store for unique pieces. They have really good sales from time to time especially for shoes. The best lines are kimchi blue and silence + noise. The new fragrance line is amazing too!
Sarah M.
Melville, NY
Urban has the coolest clothes. They are trendy comfortable and accessible. I do find the prices to be sometimes out of range with the quality of product. But when you get a good deal run with it.
Madeline G.
This is my all time favorite store. Workers are very helpful and the environment as a whole is amazing. Shopping online is also a good experience and easy! the CUTEST clothes and best skincare.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.