BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Whitney W.
san jose
I love urban outfitters it has mostly everything that I would want. However at times the clothing quality isn’t the best or the more popular items are very pricey yet so that doesn’t stop me from shopping there.
Deanne C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Nice employees, good music, and clean and organized. Nice clothing items but pricey but they make unique pieces. I love their rompers and dresses I just wish I could afford to shop here more! I love their perfume too.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love urban! They have different ranges and styles of clothing for all different sizes! Their clothes are unique, stylish, and fashionable! However it may be a little pricy at times. I would recommend shopping at urban!
Shelby L.
Gallatin, TN
Love the trends in this store, but at times the clothes have been cheaply made in my opinion. I've had some super cute items fall apart. Lately I've stuck to purchasing accessories here because they're cute and cheap!
Megan M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the fashions and trends in this store but the prices are always so high. The quality is good but a lot of their clothes are really hard to wash. The sales aren’t always great and there should be a rewards program.
Miriam M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Urban Outfitters has some neat, original designs, but some of their products are flat out ridiculous - weird for the sake of being weird - and they charge a fortune for them. It's a rip off. I don't shop here anymore.
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Their clothes are super cute but WAYYYYY too expensive for what the items are. You can find the same styles clothing somewhere else at affordable prices. I do occasionally buy something that's on clearance but that's it.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Cute things to be seen here, but the company is super unethical and the workers are rarely nice or helpful to me and the prices are sky high for things that I could order super cheap online. Not my store anymore
Mari B.
Waco, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love urban outfitters. It's always so easy to find cute clothes here. It's pretty affordable for the quality of their items. They have a wide price range though so it's easy to find something you can afford!
Sophia A.
Great quality clothing for the price. I always fine really great jeans, rompers, and dresses here! I appreciate that they have many locations I can go to and the online sale section is a great option as well.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.