- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love urban outfitters it has mostly everything that I would want. However at times the clothing quality isn’t the best or the more popular items are very pricey yet so that doesn’t stop me from shopping there.
Nice employees, good music, and clean and organized. Nice clothing items but pricey but they make unique pieces. I love their rompers and dresses I just wish I could afford to shop here more! I love their perfume too.
I love urban! They have different ranges and styles of clothing for all different sizes! Their clothes are unique, stylish, and fashionable! However it may be a little pricy at times. I would recommend shopping at urban!
Love the trends in this store, but at times the clothes have been cheaply made in my opinion. I've had some super cute items fall apart. Lately I've stuck to purchasing accessories here because they're cute and cheap!
I love the fashions and trends in this store but the prices are always so high. The quality is good but a lot of their clothes are really hard to wash. The sales aren’t always great and there should be a rewards program.
Urban Outfitters has some neat, original designs, but some of their products are flat out ridiculous - weird for the sake of being weird - and they charge a fortune for them. It's a rip off. I don't shop here anymore.
Their clothes are super cute but WAYYYYY too expensive for what the items are. You can find the same styles clothing somewhere else at affordable prices. I do occasionally buy something that's on clearance but that's it.
Cute things to be seen here, but the company is super unethical and the workers are rarely nice or helpful to me and the prices are sky high for things that I could order super cheap online. Not my store anymore
I love urban outfitters. It's always so easy to find cute clothes here. It's pretty affordable for the quality of their items. They have a wide price range though so it's easy to find something you can afford!
Great quality clothing for the price. I always fine really great jeans, rompers, and dresses here! I appreciate that they have many locations I can go to and the online sale section is a great option as well.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos