- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
i absolutely love this store and always will they can be very pricy but they keep up with trends very well so it’s easy to find things you can’t find anywhere else they also have great quality clothes and always have great customer service
Urban Outfitters is my absolute favorite brand. However, it does get pricy so I try not to go too much. I really enjoy their clothes and face masks ! Their scrunches are cute tops. I am a loyal customer yet the pricing could get better.
Urban outfitters is the most amazing, diverse place to shop. There’s absolutely something for everyone. Besides their amazing clothing, they carry lots of accessories for your room, and accessories for your phone. I love their style.
I really love the clothes they carry. They also have such a nice apartment and beauty section. However, they’re items are usually completely over priced and the last few times Ive ordered from them, my items were very poor quality.
Urban outfitters were hippie can feel at home. So urban outfitters is a little expensive so I don’t buy from there much. But I love going into the store and getting ideas. Or looking at their website for ideas to make crafts or to buy a knock off somewhere cheap. This is a really good store.
One of my fave stores! I am literally in Urban every weekend. They sell all of my favorite brands like Calvin Klein and Champion, collabs with my faves, like the Justin Bieber Purpose Tour collection, books, home decor, even skincare and haircare products! I can grab pretty much everything I need while in U.O.! Some things are very overpriced, but for the most part I can find the things I actually want for a pretty decent price.
I can’t remember the exact brand of the body oil I use from them but it smells really amazing. My skin feels so so soft and I’ve gotten so much compliments on how buttery my skin feels. I’ve been using this for about two years now and I hope they never discontinue this body oil. It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper and pretty little flowers and leaves in it. I’ve recommended this to my friends and family. Love this so much!
5/5 for urban because im obsessed. Love all there clothes I want it all!!! Every piece is such a vibe and I love the mood of the store when I go in. It is such a fun place to shop and i love all the clothes and accessories
I always buy from their sale section because prices can be too high for the product they’re selling. Their clothes can toe the line between high end and classy with cheap and shoddy. However, I love that they stay up with latest trends.
This is one of my husbands go to places to shop. He loves it , but myself on the other hand is 50/50 . They could have more sizes for the women section. But other than that they have a wide variety of different things.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos