BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
Super trendy and unique finds. I've been shopping here since college and now feel like I may be outgrowing their trendy, impractical goods. Their home goods are cute and make fun gifts and I love their activewear!
Lysa C.
Hmm I really like Urban Outfitters, BUT they do have cons in my opinion. Pros are they have super cute accessories for your home and yourself. Cons are the material or item descriptions aren't to par to the actual products.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Urban Outfitters has a large variety of stuff they sell. They also carry some really cute graphic tees. The online store has a lot more options than an actual store, but I love looking around and seeing what’s new.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
They have really cute items, but sometimes they are way overpriced and are not necessarily high quality. The styles are always very cute, though, and the items fit very well. It's worth looking at their selection.
Maya M.
Urban outfitters is my go to store for shopping. I always find something that I need there. The quality is very good and it it a little bit expensive especially if you are getting a whole bunch of clothes at once.
Tay
I live their bedding! My room is decked out in urban outfitters and it looks so cute! They have the most stylish and up to date trends for rooms! Right now I have the marble duvet cover and get tons of compliments!
jayne B.
UO is my favorite store! I really love the style it promotes and some of my favorite purchases ever came from Urban. My shopping experience was great and the clothes really stand up. I would recommend shopping there!
Mickayla N.
Bessemer, PA
I love the diverse selection of merchandise from this place. This is my go-to store for cute clothes and accessories. They always carry trendy styles and special brand names all in one place. I love shopping here!
Jazmin A.
They have so many great stuff just so much to choose from you just see something and right away want to purchase it. Some thing are affordable some a bit pricey but there is affordable stuff. I will shop there again
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Their clothes are super cute but WAYYYYY too expensive for what the items are. You can find the same styles clothing somewhere else at affordable prices. I do occasionally buy something that's on clearance but that's it.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.