- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I always love going into Urban Outfitters. No matter what state or city I am in. I just picked up a super cute olive green Yankees hat with hot pink lettering at one of the Urban Outfitters location in the downtown NYC area.
I am absolutely obsessed with Urban Outfitters! I have purchased two of the same cropped hoodie in different colors from them because I am simply in love with their quality and style. I would definitely recommend coming here.
a great store. the vibe is amazing. the pieces i have bought have been great quality. everything they have in the store is so current and on trend, it’s not hard to find a bangin outfit from here. will continue to shop here.
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite places to shop at for clothing, shoes, and accessories. Their prices are reasonable and quality is good. They have everything from basics to trendy pieces. I would recommend shopping here.
I love urban for the simple fact that they stay on trend always. However, I rarely shop there. Their prices are outrageous. So I'll take stroll around to get ideas, but I'll quickly look for cheaper alternatives else where.
So so so many fun treasures to find here! Swanky clothes, fun games, vinyls, cute bralets, everything you could possibly dream of to gift for any pal or to fill up your wardrobe. I waste so much time perusing these shelves.
Urban Outfitters is a great store however the prices are just way too outrageous. That is why i'm giving this store a 4/5 instead of 5 stars. All of their clothes are stuff I would want in my closet, i just can't afford it.
Urban is urban. The clothes are cute, and extremely stylish. They are really overpriced though! Not to mention, it's really hit or miss here. I'll often come and find absolutely nothing that I like. Not my favorite place to shop.
Ugh, I LOVE urban outfitters. Their prices are honestly expensive but I love the atmosphere. My favorite purchases are all the cute dresses and tops I find. I wish they weren't so expensive but I always come back to shop here
I love urban outfitters but they always have such expensive prices for things I can find cheaper else where. I hate how overpriced everything is and I hate spending money on clothes I know I can get for a more affordable price.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos