BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Stephanie H.
Trinity
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I always love going into Urban Outfitters. No matter what state or city I am in. I just picked up a super cute olive green Yankees hat with hot pink lettering at one of the Urban Outfitters location in the downtown NYC area.
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn , IL
I am absolutely obsessed with Urban Outfitters! I have purchased two of the same cropped hoodie in different colors from them because I am simply in love with their quality and style. I would definitely recommend coming here.
Haley Ann P.
Burnet
a great store. the vibe is amazing. the pieces i have bought have been great quality. everything they have in the store is so current and on trend, it’s not hard to find a bangin outfit from here. will continue to shop here.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite places to shop at for clothing, shoes, and accessories. Their prices are reasonable and quality is good. They have everything from basics to trendy pieces. I would recommend shopping here.
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
I love urban for the simple fact that they stay on trend always. However, I rarely shop there. Their prices are outrageous. So I'll take stroll around to get ideas, but I'll quickly look for cheaper alternatives else where.
Jill N.
Dallas, TX
So so so many fun treasures to find here! Swanky clothes, fun games, vinyls, cute bralets, everything you could possibly dream of to gift for any pal or to fill up your wardrobe. I waste so much time perusing these shelves.
Amanda D.
Livonia, MI
Urban Outfitters is a great store however the prices are just way too outrageous. That is why i'm giving this store a 4/5 instead of 5 stars. All of their clothes are stuff I would want in my closet, i just can't afford it.
Kara P.
Urban is urban. The clothes are cute, and extremely stylish. They are really overpriced though! Not to mention, it's really hit or miss here. I'll often come and find absolutely nothing that I like. Not my favorite place to shop.
Joy T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Ugh, I LOVE urban outfitters. Their prices are honestly expensive but I love the atmosphere. My favorite purchases are all the cute dresses and tops I find. I wish they weren't so expensive but I always come back to shop here
crmn m.
I love urban outfitters but they always have such expensive prices for things I can find cheaper else where. I hate how overpriced everything is and I hate spending money on clothes I know I can get for a more affordable price.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.