- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Love the style of the clothing and I love the products they have for your home as well! Only downfall is the price for some of their clothes but I don't mind shopping the clearance rack! I definitely check out their store every time I'm in the Atlanta mall.
Eh. Everyone my age is obsessed with Urban Outfitters. I mean ya it has cute stuff but its so expensive!!! Maybe I'm just not willing to drop as much money on things I know will be out of style next year but hey that's just me.
Urban Outfitters is a place that I shop at when I have some money to splurge on. There isn't one very close to me so I usually purchase online. Everything I've gotten has been really good quality and they have some super unique pieces
Favorite store of all time. Pretty much my whole wardrobe is from here. Although it can be very pricey at sometimes for unnecessary things, I have become great at finding good sale items or using their great student discount!!
I love, love, love Urban Outfitters. The website is cool, but since they provide a variety of brands, it's best to go in-store to try on your picks. The stores atmosphere is eclectic and there's something for everyone's taste.
Great clothes for a decent price. More expensive than other mall brands but the quality is definitely better and the trends are much cuter. My personal favorite place to shop. They also have cute beauty stuff and apartment decor
I always love going into Urban Outfitters. No matter what state or city I am in. I just picked up a super cute olive green Yankees hat with hot pink lettering at one of the Urban Outfitters location in the downtown NYC area.
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite places to shop at for clothing, shoes, and accessories. Their prices are reasonable and quality is good. They have everything from basics to trendy pieces. I would recommend shopping here.
a great store. the vibe is amazing. the pieces i have bought have been great quality. everything they have in the store is so current and on trend, it’s not hard to find a bangin outfit from here. will continue to shop here.
I am absolutely obsessed with Urban Outfitters! I have purchased two of the same cropped hoodie in different colors from them because I am simply in love with their quality and style. I would definitely recommend coming here.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos