- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Saw online someone recovering old Lim crime products from here which is totally gross. They also over price their tilt moly products. But I feel like that's the theme of their entire store: sell fast fashion quality at a high price.
There are great clothes, accessories and housewares here. I honestly love almost everything this store sells but I can not generally afford to shop there. They do usually have a decent sale section that I always pick things up from.
I really enjoy going in this store. The atmosphere and products have a very cool, hip vibe. It's fun to look around and occasionally buy a piece or two but I usually feel the items are overpriced. I will continues to shop for those bargains though!
Will say that there are quite a bit of unique products in this store. I give it 4 out of 5 because most of the items are a little overpriced for the quality that you receive. I do have a ton of products that I do not regret buying.
They have super cute clothes. The only thing about this store is that it’s so expensive. If you want to shop here you have to be ready to spend at least $200. I think this is partly because they have brands like Tommy Hilfiger there.
I love most of the pieces here, but sometimes quality is hit or miss and some brands are totally overpriced. I like their BDG brand, good quality and pretty affordable. Cute selection of fun little gifts in store and online as well.
Omg UO is the best! There clothing is the best quality and style! When you shop and UO there is no doubt there won't be something you like. They have all the way from beauty and skincare to clothes to room decor and all of it is cute and stylish.
I love open outfitters it's definitely one of those toys that I always stop when I go to the mall I sometimes window shop I don't was bite but they do have great things they are a bit pricey but really nice things that they sell.
I love urban outfitters but some things are a little overpriced especially for what an item is. I collect vinyl records and I always find them cheaper somewhere else. Other then that I own a few tees that I always get compliments on.
I love the selection here over the past two years. The sales people are apathetic and the prices are a little high but it is nice that they also have beauty products and home decor. The wide selection is what keeps me coming back.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos