BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Daresha P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love when they have 40-50% off sale. That's when I really go in and shop. I wish they price matched because some stores may have an item cheaper but fail to have the item in stock and I may have to buy the product at the original price from here.
sarah l.
Carlsbad, CA
i shop at UO sooo much, it's where i buy most of my clothes and even a lot of decor for my room! they have very unique clothing and there are options for many different styles. i've been shopping here for about 4 years, and i love it!
Elise C.
Awesome store, we love going ( my daughter and I) it is pricey. I love the different things they have there and fun to look around even if not needing anything. Same size doesn't run the same with some of their items compared to others
Alexis Dell Q.
This place is cute but expensive and is more for skinny people's. Unfortunately, my bodylicious size does not fit here but I love the home and cute decors that they have here! Don't come here if you broke but is worth it when on sale!
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The stores are always very eclectic, and not each one seems to be the same. They offer a variety of products, and the employees are always willing to assist. Their prices can be high, but they always have cute stuff in their sales racks.
Ashley J.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Will say that there are quite a bit of unique products in this store. I give it 4 out of 5 because most of the items are a little overpriced for the quality that you receive. I do have a ton of products that I do not regret buying.
Erika M.
Wallingford, PA
There are great clothes, accessories and housewares here. I honestly love almost everything this store sells but I can not generally afford to shop there. They do usually have a decent sale section that I always pick things up from.
Symone E.
They have super cute clothes. The only thing about this store is that it’s so expensive. If you want to shop here you have to be ready to spend at least $200. I think this is partly because they have brands like Tommy Hilfiger there.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
I really enjoy going in this store. The atmosphere and products have a very cool, hip vibe. It's fun to look around and occasionally buy a piece or two but I usually feel the items are overpriced. I will continues to shop for those bargains though!
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Saw online someone recovering old Lim crime products from here which is totally gross. They also over price their tilt moly products. But I feel like that's the theme of their entire store: sell fast fashion quality at a high price.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.