- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I think they offer interesting stuff and sometimes nice clothes but it’s way too pricey
Beautiful clothing. Too expensive! I used to shop there all the time, but not anymore.
I always find something when I go in here and they have great sizes. I love their sales
Cool stuff.Nice place.But is too high.But is great!I think you're gonna love them!
Cute things but expensive, i prefer urban planet, same type of clothes but cheaper !
So pricey but I can't resist their clothes omg.. So fashionable and such cool styles.
Love buying my jeans and tanks here and they usually have awesome sales. good store
I like a lot of the clothes, don't get me wrong, but it is so unreasonably priced.
They have such unique, trendy, and cute styles. However, it is crazy expensive.
Nice variety, trendy stuff, a little pricey, you can find something for anybody
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos