- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Me encanta comprar productos de belleza en esta página y los accesorios son genial, aunque la ropa es un poco costosa.
Expensive but I've liked everything I've purchased. Fairly quick shipping and i find the site to be easy to navigate
Absolutely my favorite store. Has so many veritys to pick from. When I go in there, I never know where to start lol
I actually only buy there when they have sales. And I usually shop online, they have more and nicer things online :)
Their clothes are amazing. I love their jeans so much and they for perfectly. It's super trendy and I love the style.
Expensiiiive but so diverse I love their clothes ,,accessories and decoration collections , great customer service
Probably one of my favorite shops! I love everything about Urban Outfitters and if I vould buy everything, I would!
I really love the outfits and the accessories there and they are so good and I really like them. They are awesome.
Very cheap, low quality clothes. Good variety, though much more suited for college students. Not overly versatile.
...they are quite expensive for small things for the home and clothing items that can be found at multiple places.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos