- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
My all time favourite store! Everything in there is so edgy and cute! There sales are amazing and they always have exactly what I'm looking for!
I wish they had longer inseams for there dresses but I love there clothing, wallets, purses and sweaters. I wish there prices were a bit lower.
I bought a couple dresses from here but the sizing must be on the smaller side because i ordered my normal size and they came in a bit smaller
Love how alternative a lot of the clothes are, they've got something for everyone in there. I always find my self wanting everything in there!
THE place if you want to find very trendy pieces! It is a bit expensive for what it is but whatever! The store experience in general is nice!
I love the vibe of this store i do feel that it is hyped. Everything is over priced even something as simple as a v neck is double the price
Love urban outfitters for home decor lifestyle items and of corse there never ending selection of clothes and shoes and bags and accessories
I love urban outfitters. the quality of their clothes and all their products is great. The price is very high, but high quality = high price.
As long as I don't go that much I always live going to the store. My closes one is about an hour away but normally got some nice stuff there.
My husband & I love UO! Especially when they have sales! Those are legit! We like how the sizing doesn't run too small & always fits great!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos