- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Cool trends and ideas but often over priced in my opinion - a lot of the looks can be found thrift store shopping- but for that one cool find, I still browse.
I love Urban outfitters, but sometimes I find that they are completely over priced. I always shop the sale section and I love shopping the sale section online.
Great quality clothing! I have the cutest romper from there and have had it for years! It's washed nicely, too! Their home stuff is unique and decently priced.
One of my favorite places too shop, they do very cool clothing that I personally love. Although their products are pricey, it is defiantly worth the splurge.
I love their clothes, their style, the quality, everything. The only thing is that they are slightly pricey but you can get some good deals every now and then.
They have an amazing 50% off the red tag sales! Whenever they come along i definitely take advantage! I love this Urban Outfitters! both online and in store!
Many of my clothing comes from Urban outfitters they have great deals, great outfits and great accessories to pair with. Is one of my favorite places to buy.
I find this store has some cute clothing, although they are very cheaply made and do not last very long. They are way too expensive for the quality you get.
UO is my favorite place to shop. It is expensive, but their clothes are really nice and good quality. I go about twice a year and do a really big haul.
Urban behaviour is fantastic! Great quality and always trendy. Just wish they had a little more variety with price and that some items were more affordable!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos