BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
April P.
Port Hope, ON
Cool trends and ideas but often over priced in my opinion - a lot of the looks can be found thrift store shopping- but for that one cool find, I still browse.
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
I love Urban outfitters, but sometimes I find that they are completely over priced. I always shop the sale section and I love shopping the sale section online.
Sarah B.
Edmonton, AB
Great quality clothing! I have the cutest romper from there and have had it for years! It's washed nicely, too! Their home stuff is unique and decently priced.
Imogen C.
United Kingdom, Portland Dorset.
One of my favorite places too shop, they do very cool clothing that I personally love. Although their products are pricey, it is defiantly worth the splurge.
Ainishah H.
Brampton, ON
I love their clothes, their style, the quality, everything. The only thing is that they are slightly pricey but you can get some good deals every now and then.
Allessandra B.
They have an amazing 50% off the red tag sales! Whenever they come along i definitely take advantage! I love this Urban Outfitters! both online and in store!
stephanie c.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Many of my clothing comes from Urban outfitters they have great deals, great outfits and great accessories to pair with. Is one of my favorite places to buy.
Megan P.
I find this store has some cute clothing, although they are very cheaply made and do not last very long. They are way too expensive for the quality you get.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
UO is my favorite place to shop. It is expensive, but their clothes are really nice and good quality. I go about twice a year and do a really big haul.
Crystal R.
Saskatoon, WA
Urban behaviour is fantastic! Great quality and always trendy. Just wish they had a little more variety with price and that some items were more affordable!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.