- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The clothes are really nice, but unless you're ready to drop 70 bucks on a t-shirt, stick to the sale rack. you can usually find great piece for MARGINALLY less.
Honestly UO is one of my most favorite places to just go and look at all the amazing things you can get in there. Definitely got a lot of lovely clothes that I wish were in my wardrobe, absolutely love it
They have quite a wide range of clothes, but I have to admit, the pieces can be really over priced!! Love their unique style, though :) has a touch of vintage and retro feel to the items and the store!
Who doesn't love UO. Even though it's definitely pricy, their clothing, material, quality and all are amazing. The amount of brands in the store are extraordinary!
One of my favorite stores, but a bit over priced. The best time to hit up and urban outfitters is during a sale. I'm lucky enough to have a store near by the keeps their sales racks filled
Nice stuff but expensive. That sums it up. Their sale section is good though. They aren't as good as they used to be but every now and then I find something I like and can afford.
just love urban outfitters! In my opinion, everything they have is so chic and cool. They seem to just know what is in style! Their quality is also quite good for the price they charge.
This store has the nicest clothes. Would recommend to anybody! However clothes can be very expensive so if you're on a budget, this probably isn't the best place for you.
I love this store because they have a lot of unique clothes that suit my style. Clothes I would not normally find anywhere else. Generally expensive, but good sales.
Really expensive but well worth it, everything from the clothing to the home decor and all the bits and bops in-between! love love love, will defiantly shop again.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos