- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Urban Outfitters. Even though we don't have OU in aus i still love the store and have ordered many things online. Great quality good prices for the clothes.
Went to the Younge & Dundas location in Toronto, which was my first time! First of all, I loved the vibe of the store and they had many clothing options that fit my style!
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorites. Currently waiting on an order from there right now. They're products are unique, and can sometimes be pricey but very worth it.
The quality on some of the items here is questionable-- but overall it is reasonably priced! Meant for the college-aged 20-something, the pieces here are trendy and cool!
I love shopping in here! They have so many great styles and you can grab some really unique things in the vintage section, things can be pricey so would recommend getting basics else wear and shopping here for statement pieces!
They have some unique stuff but it's very expensive. The kind of store you buy a few key pieces from. I do like their home and gifts section though, some cool finds!
This store is good. I like the variety of clothes however the sizes are a bit weird and also it's over priced. The accessories and household items are adorable though
I wish I could buy everything from Urban Outfitters. Everything is so cute and they have so much stuff. They also have a lot of knick knacks and cosmetics. The only downside is the price. So expensivee for no reason.
While I love practically everything in this store, I don't necessarily love the prices. If you search, of course, you can almost always find some kind of deal. Never willing to pay 50$+ for a version of a plain white tee.
This store is a little overpriced but they do have really nice items in the sale section. I also love that they carry a small selection of home decor items in store.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos