BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Aleksandra K.
Melbourne, Victoria
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Urban Outfitters. Even though we don't have OU in aus i still love the store and have ordered many things online. Great quality good prices for the clothes.
Arani V.
Went to the Younge & Dundas location in Toronto, which was my first time! First of all, I loved the vibe of the store and they had many clothing options that fit my style!
Christina P.
Tecumseh, ON
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorites. Currently waiting on an order from there right now. They're products are unique, and can sometimes be pricey but very worth it.
Deanna S.
Edmonton, Alberta
The quality on some of the items here is questionable-- but overall it is reasonably priced! Meant for the college-aged 20-something, the pieces here are trendy and cool!
Ellen C.
Bridgwater, Somerset
I love shopping in here! They have so many great styles and you can grab some really unique things in the vintage section, things can be pricey so would recommend getting basics else wear and shopping here for statement pieces!
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
They have some unique stuff but it's very expensive. The kind of store you buy a few key pieces from. I do like their home and gifts section though, some cool finds!
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
This store is good. I like the variety of clothes however the sizes are a bit weird and also it's over priced. The accessories and household items are adorable though
Eli G.
Glasgow
I wish I could buy everything from Urban Outfitters. Everything is so cute and they have so much stuff. They also have a lot of knick knacks and cosmetics. The only downside is the price. So expensivee for no reason.
Alexis  M.
Tampa, FL
While I love practically everything in this store, I don't necessarily love the prices. If you search, of course, you can almost always find some kind of deal. Never willing to pay 50$+ for a version of a plain white tee.
Riley M.
This store is a little overpriced but they do have really nice items in the sale section. I also love that they carry a small selection of home decor items in store.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.