- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
They don't have this store where I live so I have to purchase online. Only thing that annoys me is shipping fee, apart from that I love what they offer and the clothes aren't overly expensive.
I always go in here hoping to pick something REALLY cute up but whenever i find something (and i find a lot of cute stuff in here) it is all wayyyyy to expensive.. darn you urban outfitters!
This store has such nice clothes and such a nice modern set up and i want literally everything that they sell but it's just so expensive and a lot of things, even though i want them are like impossible to buy for me
I just love urban outfitters! In my opinion, everything they have is so chic and cool. They seem to just know what is in style! Their quality is also quite good for the price they charge.
I think Urban Outfitters has an awesome Home + Apartment section, and their clothes are nice, but I find them pretty overpriced and expensive! I always make sure to visit the sale section.
This is such an amazing store has all the latest fashions and such amazing clothing with great quality. The only reason I gave this a B is the prize can be a little much for some people.
I used to spend so much time in urban since my friend worked there as the layout is so cool but the clothing is overpriced for what it is. Customer service is either a hit or miss I found
There clothes is only worth buying when they have there 'take additional off 50%' sales otherwise I just walk by the store. But during sales you'll find great deals on nice dresses!
Urban Outfitters has a ton of randomness in the stores. From books, to cards, to things to grow herbs out of. I especially like looking at the beauty part. I've noticed more brands coming from South Korea that I'm excited to try!
Love the vintage hipster looks but prices are a bit high for some of the quality. I absolutely love the fun accessories and books its my favorite place to go knick knack shopping.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos