- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Sometimes I find really nice discoveries in Urban Outfitters, especially their jewellery and accessories. However, I think that a lot of their clothes are a bit too hipster and unwearable for me. I also feel that many of their items are overpriced and thus a little out of my price range.
Pretty expensive generally but they have great jeans! Always such good quality and worth the Initial splurge! Their sales can be really awesome too! Love going into the store just to look around as well
I love OU and I can spend so much time looking at their clothes, but end up buying nothing, because it is too expensive. I like their clothes though, if I just had more money they would fill my wardrobe!
Sometime their clothing can be composed of poor quality but this store has a big range of things and a great variety. Sometimes the things I will purchase from here would last much longer than others!
I've only been twice to the UO, but i didn't really like the clothing. The other things were perfect, i loved it because there were american hair/makeup products that you can't find in any other store.
I personally own very few things from this store but went through every single time i went to the mall. they have so many different things for your home and style so you can always find something fun!
I find them overpriced but I will show in the sale section. They have a really good clearance section full of markdowns. I love the off beat style. I get great patterned dresses and sweaters from here.
I like going to Urban Outfitters for style inspiration but what I REALLY love are their novelty items. From the books to the gag gifts, you can't go wrong picking up a gift for open-minded friends.
Nice looking styles, but the quality is extremely poor considering the ridiculously high price tags. I rarely buy anything here unless it is marked down. Urban Outfitters only gets 3 stars from me.
They always have the best style of clothes and the stores are very organised and easy to access. staff are also very helpful, the only thing i disliked was that thhe price for some products was high
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos