BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Siobhan B.
A nice company with good quality clothes. However I would say they are too expensive for what they are. In the sale they are responsible and they do last for a long time, although some pieces can look quite dated after a while.
Kelsi D.
Kelowna, BC
I love UO... I could shop only there for the rest of my life.... If I had the money of course. They appeal to different society groups with a variety of brands and styles. Unfortunately many people can't afford the clothing.
Emma L.
Morinville, AB
Urban outfitters is a great store to shop at! They always have wicked great deals going on and affordable prices! They have stylish clothes and good quality clothes too! There leggings are fantastic buy all of mine from there!
Paige R.
Evans, GA
Urban is great if it fits your style! Things can be pricey, but I always watch for a sale. They have really trendy clothing that is unique from other stores. They have cool home items as well! Also, obsessed with their nail polish.
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
I can ALWAYS find something amazing from urban, whether it be clothing, shoes, furniture, or home decor items. Items are on trend, usually affordable and great quality. I love how you can read reviews on each product as well
Hena D.
I do not buy clothes from uo anymore due to several questionable items brought to attention by the public (blood stained shirts, etc). Good place to buy makeup, since the brands aren't widely and easily available in Canada.
Heaven B.
Gastonia, NC
Way too expensive for my taste but they options are always very stylish and comfy. The only one I really get anything from here if I happen across something at a thrift store. But a lot of my friends seem to love this place.
Kaye S.
toronto , ON
Love urban outfitters great for last minute deals, there full priced items usually go on sale for 9.99 which is such a steal! Great for gifts, shoes, clothes and apartment decorations! One of my all time favourite stores!
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
I love the Uniqueness of a lot of the clothing sold here but honestly it is WAY too overpriced for what it is. The quality is not there in a lot of the items and because of the prices I would rather shop somewhere else.
Sophie P.
Dawlish
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love almost all the clothes in this store. It's great quality and sells a range of styles. However, everything is a bit too expensive for what it is. If the prices were a bit lower, I think they would do much better.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.