- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban Outfitters is a hipsters dream. I have been going there for years and although I really like what they sell, it is so over priced. The quality of the clothing isn't worth what they charge for the most part and a lot of their other products are gimmicky.
Urban Outfitters has a huge variety of clothing which is great, but that one piece your looking for is always hard to find and usually way over budget. I would recommend going in taking pictures and looking for dupes at other stores if the cost is an issue.
I still have a dress I got from there when I was 14 and it's still in good condition, I only paid 20$ for it. Same with a skirt I got, paid 4$ on clearance rack & still have that too. Just wish there was one in my town, but whenever I go to the city I go here.
I like to go into Urban Outfitters to see their new stock each season but I have increasingly found it less appealing. I used to shop there very often but have found that I have grown out of the style. They also don't have as great sales as they used to.
I love going to this shop, it's like travelling abroad. All the clothes are awesome, they're super trendy and stylish. There I always find what I'm looking for. It's true that this shop is a little bit expensive, but is worth the quality.
I'm a UO lover!
I'm a UO lover!
Often overpriced for the products sold (and the branded items can usually be found for less elsewhere) but has excellent sales and offers student discount so I do tend to browse here quite often and own a lot of clothes and accessories bought here.
I have been trying to contact this service as my order arrived broken, and have not received any response from the service team. I am extremely unsatisfied by the neglect of their services 0/100000000000000000 would not purchase from this site again
Stock a great variety of brands but pricing is questionable. The stores themselves are usually a really great vibe and really well set out but pricing stops me shopping there as much as I would like to. Website offers some good deals sometimes.
Amazing deals. Often, I can find good deals in store for $5-10. The clothes are so unique and have this retro but contemporary feel to them. I just adore every single piece I have gotten form UB because it's unlike any other piece in my closet!
Love this store, so many awesome finds. I do however prefer to shop in store as oppose to online considering that since I live in Canada shipping can take weeks. I have a number of Urban Outfitter's products hanging in my closet, love them all!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos