BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Sephora  H.
This is more of a place where i prefer to buy backpacks and stuff, the clothing ranging is more than amazing but i prefer casual and cute over trendy so i don't but clothes a lot often from this place mainly sweaters and cardigans kind of stuff. However it is still an amazing place to shop at!
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
Their quality is better than say H&M, so I am willing to spend more for this store. But I feel like they are still rather over priced. But at least their quality isn't too bad.
You can find some pretty good things at UO, from accessories to random home accessories also.
Overall, not too bad.
Abi K.
Urban Outfitters is definitely a hit or miss store… I do love the quirky bits they sell, but the quality of clothing drastically changes from piece to piece. The reviews of each item usually helps me make a decision. This is a shop that's probably better to shop in-store rather than online.
Agus D.
Es una marca muy costosa, que no ofrece productos diferentes al resto de las marcas. Realmente no recomiendo comprar en Urban Outfitters, hay lugares mas baratos y con mas variedad de productos, talles, etc
Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
I have bought multiple things from Urban Outfitters before and I've always loved the quality of clothes. I am very annoyed though because my package keeps getting pushed out every day and it has been over a week since it was scheduled to be at my house. I am never going to buy their stuff online again. Very disappointed.
Anna S.
Peterborough
Urban outfitters is a really good shop for ‘out there’ fashion, etc. They sell nearly everything there, with brands like Calvin Klein, champion and, a popular example, Kanken backpacks. They have very ‘in trend’ stuff which is my go to shop when I’m looking for something trendy and new.
Andi M.
Glasgow, Scotland
I loooove Urban! I could shop here all the time if they had a little more clothes in their stores. I like to try things on before I buy them but I feel like they only have a small portion of their products in store. I also love the home section, its so unique and definitely my style!
Lauren K.
Vancouver, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The place where a hipster spends a lot of money to look like they haven't spent a lot of money. But let me tell you I am a hipster and the draw is real. The book section and vinyls alone always get me in.
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
I only ever shop in the sale sections at Urban Outfitters because I find that they are really overpriced. The customer service is non-existent and typically the stores are a mess. The only thing that keeps me coming back is that sometimes you can find crazy good deals here.
Heather D.
Quite overpriced for the quality of most items. The novelty trinkets they sell are often available on amazon for much cheaper. The clothing is trendy but if you don't care about buying the latest thing, the sale section is your best bet for a good deal on something cute.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.