- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Definitely far too pricey on my budget but when there's a sale on I'll sometimes find some good pieces. Their clothes aren't really for me but sometimes you can root around to find one or two nice pieces. Their honewares section is my favourite, there's always some unique pieces, cool photo frames, pillows, candles etc and I always find them very interesting and different!
UO has some pretty unique products and I mainly end up shopping there for home stuff or gift items because I know I can find something cool. However, they are way overpriced and some of the stuff isn't that good of quality. The only reason I shop here is because I get an employee discount through my boyfriend who works here and that makes it affordable for me. They have some really cute women's clothing but I'm very large up top and often can't fit into any of it because of that. I have managed to find a few sweaters and shorts that fit me but that's about it. I also like some of their accessories but like I said, if I didn't get the discount I wouldn't be purchasing it. One of the best things they sell is vinyl records and I often end up purchasing much of my vinyl here. Although I don't have an Instax camera, UO is one of the few places that I've seen regularly have the film in stock.
I always find great pieces when I go there! It's on the pricey side so I always buy items on sales but other than that, it is great! You get some quality clothes that will last you a long time! They have a little bit of everything which is why I love going there!
Ahh this place! I absolutely love browsing in this store. SO many unique and different styles, shoes, & accessories. Most stuff can be fairly pricey especially if your trying to put an outfit together. Sake section is great. Picked up a back pack purse there for cheap for a trip. Love the makeup selection they tend to have also.
Urban outfitters is my all time favorite store!! They have so many great clothes and the quality is nice! They have varieties of brand that you can choose from, but the clothes are actually more pricey, however the quality is great!!
Omg I freaking love urban outfitters so much! They have very cute clothing there and also carry some of my favourite brands such as Tommy hilfigure, Calvin Klein, and Adidas! The only thing is this place is so expensive but still one of my favourite stores!
As an Aussie I unfurtunately have to keep to online shopping at Urban Outfitters but all the products I see are cute with a touch of edgy which is such a sweet style. I love their homewares especially as they are tumblr-esque, Pinterest worthy deco that I just want to snap up in an instant. I wish they had an Aussie store.
I really think this store is priced accordingly to the quality of clothing that you get! It's a huge store for women, men and teens, they have your every day trends, athletic wear, shoes and accessories! The deals are always awesome!
Urban outfitters is a nice retailer that sells a variety of things. I do think their prices especially for home decor are outrages due to the lack of quality that they provide. It's good for a boho chic kind of girl to shop at.
The clothes here are all really cool and different. It gets pricey and something's I have from there ripped way too easily. They push the limit something's in what they write on their clothing. Overall I like the style of the store a lot and continue to shop there seeing as not other store has quite the same style.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos