- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I can't even try to explain my love for Urban Outfitters. Everything is up to date, long lasting, unique, made well, and just really adorable. The only problem is that whenever I go I have to run straight to the sales items because everything is just so expensive, $40 for a muscle shirt no thanks. Other than that the staff is always friendly and willing to help out, they sell really cool records and jewelry.
My favorite of stores. Great selection, cool home stuff, always on trend. They carry great beauty products as well, and now that they have a Canadian warehouse, the $10 flat rate shipping is the bomb. Delivery takes a little longer than I would like, but they have amazing selection.
I like visiting the store just to browse but I rarely purchase. You're pretty much on your own when it comes to customer service, which, in my opinion, if fine, just an FYI. Their house brand is a little overpriced, but their home decor is reasonable, as the quality is great!
You can find some really awesome stuff at Urban Outfitters. But to be honestly I never really buy the clothes. I usually purchase accesories or household items. I just find that the clothing is much too pricey for the kind of clothing you're getting. A lot of their stuff can be found elsewhere for cheaper. I really enjoy all the fun trinkets, books and household items they sell though
I love this place a lot because they always have a lot of unique items here. Some of their products are overpriced compared to other stores I've seen that have the same product. My favorite product from them is Urban Ears. In the city I live in only they carry this earphone brand so whenever I need a new pair or I want to get some other colours I always come back to this store.
I love urban outfitters because I find that it is the one place that influences me to be to more adventurous with my clothing. I get every style of clothing from here because it's all good quality however it can be overpriced for example the bdg hoodies are plain hoodies but are £36
UO is a decent store -- they have a lot of interesting things (mixed with things that are a little TOO interesting for me) and I love their apartment section because they offer tons of really unique items. I also like that they offer exposure to lesser-known or local artists and designers. However, overall I find the prices to be way too much for the quality of the items.
I like the clothes in UO, but they only do smaller sizes. The clothes I've had from UO in the past haven't lasted very well, especially considering how much I paid. The jewellery is terrible quality, again for a high price. I've bought necklaces that have broken in the bag on the way home. Very stylish, but I think you can better elsewhere for a much more reasonable price and better quality.
I love UO because their styles are so unique and different from lots of other stores. I always find lots there that I like. The only downside I find is that its so damn expensive, skirts can be like $70 (CAD) or more. I try to buy clothes on clearance, but even when I do give in to the expensive prices I'm never disappointed with the quality of the clothing.
I love Urban Outfitters. They always have such nice, on-trend and often unique stock. Not only do they sell clothing, but also some really cute and interesting books, mugs, cameras etc. The clothing is pretty overpriced but they usually have sales on.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos