BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Sarah O.
St, QC
Amazingly cool store! Just went there the other day and could spend hours there going through all the books, goodies, gift ideas, clothing, accessories, beauty products, shoes, SALES... They have everything a girl could need under one roof. They even have polaroids!! I just can't express how much I love this store.
Margot P.
Langdorp
I do like the urban style and I do think that Urban Outfitters has beautiful clothes. Every time I walk in the store, I want to buy something. I just never do because I think that they're a bit too expensive. They ask too much. It's a great place for me to get some inspiration but not to buy things. For ex: I found a beautiful black hat, in Urban Outfitters I will have to pay €35.99 while I can buy the same looklike hat in H&M for only €9.99.
naf C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this Urban Outfitters! They have really good quality items and a variety of things from different departments. Most of the things are affordable. They have a good and clean environment. Their customer service is excellent. They have sales every now and then and that section is really organized. Overall it's good to walk in and browse before buying anything. It's spacious and has a decent layout of the store. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jessica N.
I love to shop at Urban Outfitters because of its super amazing sales and the quality of the products is great. Its always spot on with picking up the trends. I love the look they have going on and the staff are always welcoming and helpful. It can be expensive however the sales definitely make up for this.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have read some suspicious things about Urban outfitters however I do still like their products and I'm sure any
Company you research is doing something shady along the line. For now I still do shop with urban outfitters but just know they are known for stilling private designs and mass marketing the product
Kirsten M.
I cannot see this store and not walk into it. All the staff are always so friendly and stylish. I love the style of these clothes and they are typically pricey which is not the best because I just want to buy everything in sight. Some do not see the price worth it but it honestly depends what you buy.
Christine D.
Toronto, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I personally really don't like UO. I tried to like it but their clothing is super expensive and so many items are racist or profound in some way. I've seen shirts that say "don't eat", sweaters covered in blood that say "bombing victim" and etc. None of this is okay. I will never shop here.
Jasmine V.
Seattle, WA
I can't even try to explain my love for Urban Outfitters. Everything is up to date, long lasting, unique, made well, and just really adorable. The only problem is that whenever I go I have to run straight to the sales items because everything is just so expensive, $40 for a muscle shirt no thanks. Other than that the staff is always friendly and willing to help out, they sell really cool records and jewelry.
Laura B.
BROOKLYN, NY
I loved Urban Outfitters in high school and college, but at 24, nothing makes me feel older than walking into UO and realizing there's absolutely nothing there I want to own. I feel like I'm a part of their target demographic - I'm in my 20's, went to art school, live in Brooklyn, work as a designer, and love cats, but there's just nothing there that appeals to me. Also, quality is poor for the price point.
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
My favorite of stores. Great selection, cool home stuff, always on trend. They carry great beauty products as well, and now that they have a Canadian warehouse, the $10 flat rate shipping is the bomb. Delivery takes a little longer than I would like, but they have amazing selection.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.