BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Daren I.
My ultimate favorite store! My aesthetic.
They have gorgeous outlets.The songs they play in the store are the best too. Being in there feels so good just like home. They have quite expensive items but they are very good quality! They have a lot of things to choose from. From clothing to shoes to bags to books to home decor to nails to phone cases to paintings to EVERYTHING! Everyone should check out their sale section at times they have some really affordable things. I often get my hats, tops, undies, bras from there so don't miss out on the sale section. AHHH LOVEEE URBAND OUTFITTERS<3 I can live in there and never complain :))
Bunny P.
yeovil, somerset
I love looking around in Urban Outfitters, yes the products can be pricey (£20 for a little Care Bear toy??) But at least they have a few sale rails to nose through. I recently bought a rug (I lay it across my bed like a throw) with an interesting doodle print that I haven't seen anywhere else for only £5 in the sale! (original RRP was £16) Overall its not a place where you can buy a whole armful of stuff without becoming broke, but they have lots of interesting, fashionable clothes, shoes, gifts and accessories. I love their humourous, quirky books, including the ever-popular 'Wreck This Journal'. Well worth a visit!
Amy Z.
Over priced & bad selection in store. i have seen the same rack of clothes in the sale section for the past 6+ months. You'd think if things weren't selling they'd further mark it down but instead most tags were riddled with "FMD" (final mark down). lol what a joke!
Just B.
Nanaimo , BC
Urban outfitters always has the best vintage brands Tommy HilfigerKappa lots of brands those are just two of my favorite and as always lots of shopping online too! Easy process!
Amber F.
In love with this store !! The staff is super sweet and the prices are quiet affordable , I wish I could shop here every day. I find that the store is very well organized and very neat :)
Maude R.
Quebec, QC
This store is the only place I can say I love everything! But im gonna give it three stars because most of the time its too expensive. Even the sales rack is out of my budget, so sad .
Alice C.
I can always find a statement piece in urban outfitters, they are especially good for evening and party clothing. Sometimes their basics seem a bit expensive but always great quality products and can always find something
Jenia M.
Point roberts, WA
I've gotten a few tshirts from this store and they were super cool. Original patterns and quality was good. A bit on the pricey side but I was willing to pay that for originality.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I usually buy most of my clothing from here, the prices are good and the clothing it awesome! I still have clothes that are in good shape from 3-4 years ago! So it's deff good quality
Sophia L.
Quebec, QC
I love the style of this clothing store so much. The clothes are so unique but still not too ovedress for school outfit. The price may be a bit higher but the quality is great!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.