- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
amazing store!! so many greats clothes and they keep up with the trends too! it's somewhat pricey but still somewhat affordable. they usually have some sales there which are amazing! the quality of the clothes are very nice and the pieces there aren't hard to style
Definitely one of my favorite places to shop, as I love the style of clothing that they carry. It's also really fun to look at all the stuff they sell (electronics, toys, gadgets, etc.). I think my only concern would be that it's kinda overpriced :-(
Expensive for clothes that you can usually dig for at value village. I’m a sucker for their more vintage clothes, so yes, I do buy quite a bit from them. The quality can be sketchy at times if the look is more tattered so I’d be careful with that.
i’ve never left this place without purchasing SOMETHING. they have sooo many options and something for everyone! whether u want a band tee, to a CK bra to a trendy sundress they literally have everything, even makeup, home
decor and accessories!!!
decor and accessories!!!
If you want to find something different you should visit UO. They not pnly have amazing brands and clothes but they have so many interesting gadgets and stuff. I love going there. I always buy my Vinyl record in store and they have great selection.
Clothes were great and just amazing in general! Really pretty outfits were made with the clothes I bought! Not to expensive considering that I ship here a lot but this was definitely my best purchase ever and I for sure recommend shopping here
I love majority of the items in Urban Outfitters they have a lot of amazing clothes, there's definitely always something for somebody. Sometimes I find the price tag for some things is quite steep, you can easily spend a lot of money in this shop
Love the home section for Urban so much. I bought my comforter there and it the best thing I have gotten. It is so easy to shop through the website and it makes it so worth while. Everything is good quality and I would definitely shop here again
Most of the stuff they sell here is really overpriced and not the greatest quality. My most recent Urban Outfitters purchase was a really small crossbody bag for around $50. I used it for about a year (not even that often) and now it has totally fallen apart. I've bought cuter and cheaper purses from Target for around ten bucks that have been more durable than the one I bought from Urban Outfitters. After that, I haven't bought anything from here. They have some really interesting and unique products, especially beauty and accessories, and I do like to browse here from time to time. But I don't know if I would make a purchase here again. I would rather spend a lot less money on similar-quality products somewhere like Forever 21. I feel like this store is targeted to hipsters and most of their styles aren't really for me anyway, so I don't shop here often anymore.
I like to buy a lot of my home decor from here! I find that there are always unique products that add a quirky touch to your home. I shop here often and haven't had complaints about the product quality. I would always recommend this store to a friend!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos