BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Anne E.
I love urban outfitters style!! The one thing I don’t understand is why it is so expensive in Europe?! The quality is not great on most things and the price is outrageous. The return is not paid for if you return from Europe which is bad considering the price of the clothes. Only reason I still buy from UO is because of the style.
Jensen H.
The urban outfitters store is probably one of the most trendiest buildings I've ever seen, you go in and want everything. The prices however are so high that you're lucky if you come out with one tiny thing. I love all the products from here but it's all just way to expensive. Perfect though for those with more cash to spend.
Maren A.
Urban Outfitters is always on trend. I love going into this store and finding the perfect additions to my closet. My favourite section is actually the home decor and electronics section. I love the unique bohemian style they have for home decor, while on the electronics section who can always find the coolest little gadgets.
투이 P.
Urban ist ein richtig nicer Store! Jedoch sind die Sachen dort eher bisschen teurer, da sie eher Markensachen verkaufen. Aber von der Mode aus, wenn man eher die Richtung Streetstyle magt, dann ist UO ein geeigneter Ort für euch! Die Home-Dekor. sind auch richtig süß und geben einen Tumblr feeling ab und ja 🙆 TOP einfac
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Used to be a fan but not anymore. UO sells a lot of stuff you can find on Aliexpress for 1/10 of the price. Much of their jewelry is ripped off and they have been involved in several scandals where they ripped artwork or patterns from an artist and gave them no credit. Their sales used to be great but not anymore. Pass.
Kristen M.
Calgary, AB
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I LOVE Urban Outfitters. They always have the cutest on trend pieces, as well as the added bonus of having unique accessories and cuts to help you stand out in a crowd. The only con here is that my city only has in store!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They have such pretty clothes, homeware and even tech products. I shop here from time to time. Admittedly, shipping is sometimes slow. I'm currently waiting on a shipment that I ordered two weeks ago and after using their tracking service, it says that it'd get to me tomorrow. Overall I really enjoy shopping here.
Sarah O.
I love to browse Urban but I find it incredibly over priced for trendy pieces. It’s a very good looking store and I love what they sell. I occasionally purchase clothes or home decor but I mostly balk at the prices.
Brogan M.
All time favourite store! It has everything, from your top brands such as Levi, Calvin Kline, Ralph Lauren to cheaper and more chic brands. Has all sorts of styles, easy to match yours. It definitely has the 'urban' feel. The displays are crafted and hand made in store to make it even more amazing!.
Courtney M.
Coventry
Absolutely love this store. So good with getting upcoming trends before they happen, I buy from urban outfitters a lot so I could never choose a favourite item from here the only downside to it is that it is quite pricey. If you're a student however luck is on your side cause you do get a discount!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.