BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Megan Grace M.
Francine Close, Liverpool
I adore urban outfitters and everything that they sell, both online and in store. I have never been in or checked out the website and not found something that I love. They offer a huge range of items from clothing, shoes and accessories in both men's and women, along with music, homeware, books and stationary. The more recent items that they have started selling are cacti and succulents which I think is brilliant! As it is a higher end high street store, it is slightly on the more expensive side but everything is mostly branded or of an amazing quality so you can't complain really!
Areeba Z.
Oshawa, ON
I can always find latest fashion trends with great quality from here! I shop here mostly for outerwear, as other things I find too pricey. it isn't my go to shop but it's a good shop and I like it.
Aisha S.
Ottawa
Always on trend designs. I also like that their sale section is actually good sale (sometimes even an extra 40% off sale items). I never buy their stuff when it’s new to the store because it all eventually goes on sale if nobody buys it that is. Their selection of denim is gorgeous but they never have my size to be honest - always too big. Any denim that is my size is never on sale. They always have cute crop tops though that are usually what I buy here.
Katherine S.
Munich
I have an absolutely weird relationship with Urban Outfitters. On the one hand I freaking love most of their products (household products that is), on the other hand I hate how freaking expensive it is. The prices are ridiculously high for stuff you could find for 1/3 of the money on flea markets or the internet. The clothes are not my style, but there are many things, especially the jewelry, that are amazing. The student discount is also worth mentioning!
Sophie d.
Urban Outfitters is my go-to for stylish rompers and dresses. The material is always super comfortable and is built to last. The clothing is on the pricier side, but is well made so it is worth the price. Their shorts and pants are also amazing and really worth the price, and only require you to buy a couple of clothing items because the clothing is so durable. I recommend Urban Outfitters to anyone looking for in style, cute, comfy clothing!
Dilorom F.
Yerres
Hands down, one of my favorite stores! Love their clothes, and good quality too! The staff is always friendly and helpful. Have easily returned products. Prices are reasonable for the products. I would definitely shop here again and again!
Jemma R.
Falkirk, Shieldhill
A great shop catering to all fashion styles, the shop itself I would say is more targeted for the younger age group and the stores are always very welcoming and well laid out. Easy to find what you're looking for and gives great outfit inspiration. I love the quirky style and you can always pick up something unique.
Rachel C.
Scarborough, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Urban Outfitters sells a pretty good variety of things. Their online shopping experience isn't the best for Canadians as they don't offer the ship to store option. Aside from that, the quality of their clothing isn't the best but if you're willing to browse in the store every once in a while, then you'll definitely find some good deals. I recently bought a $50 tshirt for $5. The environmental bags they give are also a plus!
Mia R.
Toronto
The products are quite expensive but they last years because of the great material and how the company knows how to create products that stay in style. I bought a black long sleeve shirt when I was fifteen years old and I’m nineteen years old now, I’m still wearing it out from parties to lectures! I can wear it out anywhere and there’s no holes in it. It’s also very comfortable and warm for Canada
Echo F.
Ottawa, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love most of the products at Urban Outfitters as well as the brands, but most of the accessories are overpriced warehouse orders of things made in China. It’s a very controversial brand that has gone under fire a few times, but somehow still manages to keep their hipster crowd. I do have to give kudos to their Urban Renewal line, but I’ve heard negative reviews about some of those products too.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.