- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Nice clothes with trendy options some of their clothes are not good quality even though the price of products in urban outfitters are really expensive compared to H&M or Zara. They have a big variety but check the composition of the clothes for good quality
I've been hearing some bad stuff about this company lately. I gotta say I've maybe purchased one thing from there before. Can be pricey for sure, but also not to bad for other items. It really depends what you're shopping for. I recommend shopping here.
My favourite clothes shop ever! It has amazing really on trend clothes, shoes, bags etc. The only downside is that everything is quite expensive meaning I can only buy one or two items here and there. However if I had to money I would buy the whole store
I adore the home decor and accessories sold here but I dislike the range in sizes for the clothing they carry. Honestly if they carried a wider range, this would be a 5 star review.
All the urban outfitters shop I've been to have great aesthetics and I love how the shop is arranged. They always have new clothes that are in trend, their clothes are also made out of a very good material. Some clothing prices a little high but other than that it's worth the money.
Oh my gosh. This has to be my favourite shop e v e r. I feel like I sound very basic saying this, but everything in there is so aesthetically pleasing and really great quality!! I’d definitely recommend this to e v e r y o n e!!
This store carries all of the worlds current trends in clothes. I love it and it’s one of my favourite stores. I can always go there and count on finding a deal. They sell not only clothes but great things for your room as well.
This is my FAVOURITE shop to buy clothes and accessories at! This is a little more on the pricier side but the clothes are very unique and are very good quality! If you are looking for more edgier clothes then this shop is perfect!!!!
I love the atmosphere and how easy everything is to find. I also love that they have a beauty section where you are able to sample the products before buying them. There sales associates are also really helpful and friendly
Sooo expensive for clothes/items you can find elsewhere fir cheaper but they sell a variety of brands and things that when you go in it’s like having a field trip😂🤔 overall great quality stuff just the expense of things lets it down
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos