- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Over priced, but nice. Love that they support artists like Never Made while still supporting big names like Champion. Nice store, love the atmosphere of it! They also have plenty of sales which is very nice.
Urban Outfitters is full of great products wether it’s clothes, underwear, home decor or books etc. All of the products are great quality and the clothes are really nice and edgy. The only downside is that it’s rather expensive but there’s often deals and discounts even on top of the sale items which is great. The shop also sells a lot of branded shoes and clothing! One of my favourite shops.
Great store. Helpful staff. However I am usually a size 00 or extra small (90 pounds). So sometimes the sizes they have available don’t fit my body the way it should. But I still shop there a fair amount
I love urban outfitters! They have a wide variety of well known, moderately priced designers and you can find some very unique (sometimes exclusive) items there. One con would be the stores are sometimes a little chaotic and hard to find items, especially if your going in to find one specific thing but the employees are usually pretty helpful. Definitely would recommend!
I have been shopping at Urban Outfitters since I was 13!!! They r my favourite brand for casual staple piece or a funky clothing item to stand out in!!! They only thing I wish would change if they would lower prices it’s just so expensive for a flipping t-shirt
I find it's more of a lifestyle store than an actual clothing store. There a lot of things in this store that would look good in Instagram but when I first started going the clothing selection was a little bit more varied. However I could just be not the market for this store. I was excited to see Lime Crime eye shadow being sold. I do think they marked it up by a few dollars.
Have so many amazing pieces in this store. I don’t shop here a lot cause they are quite expensive. Yes room for improvement. The shopping experience is amazing. Yes I will shop here again
Omg I freaking love urban outfitters so much! They have very cute clothing there and also carry some of my favourite brands such as Tommy hilfigure, Calvin Klein, and Adidas! The only thing is this place is so expensive but still one of my favourite stores!
UO always have very trendy and unique pieces in store. The stores have a very ‘indie’ look to them and are aesthetically, super pleasing. Sometimes, I think some items are a bit overpriced, but they have amazing sales which 100% makes up for it!
Love this store for finding unique and vintage like clothes that are really trendy. Everything I see I want straight away as it’s all so my style and I also love all the little gifts like notebooks and cute non fiction books and plants they have but what I will say is that it’s fairly overpriced some of the time!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos