- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban has unique clothing and accessories but what makes it more appealing is its gift selection. Odd ball, on trend.
I just recently bought a new duvet cover and I'm sooooo in love with it. Its light and soft made out of cotton, really great quality over all. The bedding is simple and modern with a great touch of fringe. I also bought some décor and its always exceed my expectations.
This is my favorite store to shop at. I online shop through the UO app and it makes it so easy to buy or pick up in store.
All of their clothes are super trendy. My personal favorite is their fluffy sweater some have deemed “the swanket”. They also have amazing accessories and quite the selection on their online shop.
Anytime I need a new trendy something this is where I go. In recent years their beauty department has greatly improved and I love the brands they have. If I could I would outfit my house with everything from their hostel section and have already started.
This store is so chic and cute and everything in there is so adorable! I usually don’t buy much from there since it’s more on the pricey side and you could usually find a lot of their products elsewhere for a cheaper price but it’s good for once in a while
I love Urban Outfitters, but I definitely prefer shopping online than shopping in their stores. First of all, I've had bad experiences with employees being rude to me, and second, they don't carry my size (womans size 34 in jeans; XL in other stuff) which is really annoying and frustrating. I really wish brands would stop catering to skinny people only! But, at least I can order my size online.
I've noticed a decline in the quality of the clothes here over the last few years. The materials they use now are very thin and I don't think their prices are fair.
Although everything here is sooooooo expensive- it's also beautiful. If I lived closer to one I'm sure I'd be here all the time. I love that Urban Outfitters incorporates old and new items. I've only bought records here but it's awesome that they sell newer artists on vinyl!
cool catchy stuff you're always going to find the latest trends covering every wall if they have it in the store then it's what's hot right now but you're going to pay through the nose for it every time
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos